19 year old woman from Lenzie held in Peru over drugs

Saw her dad whinging about how she's spent a good part of early 20s in the pokey and how terrible it was.

She could have probably avoided that by not being a drug smuggler, tbf.

This was all I could think when I saw him on the news yesterday. His poor little drug mule :( :( :( :(

This was all I could think when I saw him on the news yesterday. His poor little drug mule :( :( :( :(

Her old mans video is actually a foriegn office production on the dangers of drug smuggling

• 1 month later...

So if we all try and snuggle 12 kg of cocaine through South American customs we can expect a 3 year sentence? I know a guy serving a longer sentence for being caught with 50 pills at global gathering.

So if we all try and snuggle 12 kg of cocaine through South American customs we can expect a 3 year sentence? I know a guy serving a longer sentence for being caught with 50 pills at global gathering.

I think you're supposed to hide it, not cuddle it.

It's a would not from me. The chinless wonder's tits would be under her armpits when she lay down. Definite 6 pinter.

Her on top or doggie style will counteract that. Although looks more like the makings of a double chin than chinless. Wid.