19 year old woman from Lenzie held in Peru over drugs

and you can be sure The Sun or Daily Record have already been in contact to offer her family 2 paid holidays a year to Peru in exchange for exclusive rights to updates and her story on release.

I cant recall the percentage of sentence that has to be served in a foreign jail before eligible for transfer but I think its around two thirds.

Wonder if her solicitor doubles up as her agent.

and you can be sure The Sun or Daily Record have already been in contact to offer her family 2 paid holidays a year to Peru in exchange for exclusive rights to updates and her story on release.

I cant recall the percentage of sentence that has to be served in a foreign jail before eligible for transfer but I think its around two thirds.

Wonder if her solicitor doubles up as her agent.

Daily mail have the contract I believe.

She used to work where i work now.

She has done the Peru 'run' before. Last year.

Also her instagram before she went was an old pay as you throw away phone with #wongamaker #mightnotcomeback

Wellll you are not wrong there hen.

If she made 1.5 million last year why is she going again?

• 2 weeks later...

The prosecution are objecting to the pairs guilty plea's because of the kidnapping stories they initially came out with. :lol:

Edit: Yahoo report that the guilty plea will be rejected

Mr Rosas said that in order for proceedings to be concluded quickly both women must accept full responsibility for the charges against them.

"A new statement is required by the women and they will have to admit not only that they came here to traffic drugs but also that they did not tell the truth with respect to them being kidnapped, they have to make a full admission of responsibility for all of the charges brought by the prosecution," he said.

The prosecution maintains that McCollum and Reid made up a story about being kidnapped and threatened into attempt to smuggle the drugs, worth £1.5m, out of Peru on August 6.

Mr Rosas added: "If they continue to maintain this incredible version of events then the prosecution is not going to accept them taking advantage of a quick conclusion of proceedings."

Edited by meanmistermustard