19 year old woman from Lenzie held in Peru over drugs

I see the father of the Scottish one's telling her to plead guilty.

I would. Plead guilty, say you're sorry, and get out in two or three years with good behaviour. Sell the story about hellish third world prisons, and get seriously fucked up for a couple of years in Ibiza.

I would. Plead guilty, say you're sorry, and get out in two or three years with good behaviour. Sell the story about hellish third world prisons, and get seriously fucked up for a couple of years in Ibiza.

I reckon that's already happened to them both.

Then fly to Peru, get caught smuggling drugs and live the whole adventure over again.

The circle of life!

They were caught in possession and their plea in mitigation is likely to the same either after an early plea or in three years time after a trial. Surely they would be better saying we're guilty at the earliest opportunity, blaming the baddies and asking for leniency or a return to a UK prison at the earliest opportunity rather than festering for years, getting found guilty after a trial and getting a lengthy sentence at the end of it. The bottom line is they were in caught with the stuff.

The picture brightened up an otherwise drab evening watching Man Utd and Chelsea.

They were caught in possession and their plea in mitigation is likely to the same either after an early plea or in three years time after a trial. Surely they would be better saying we're guilty at the earliest opportunity, blaming the baddies and asking for leniency or a return to a UK prison at the earliest opportunity rather than festering for years, getting found guilty after a trial and getting a lengthy sentence at the end of it. The bottom line is they were in caught with the stuff.

The picture brightened up an otherwise drab evening watching Man Utd and Chelsea.

That was my thought. They're guilty as sin, might as well admit it and try to arrange serving their sentence here.

Unlike Alan Kilpatrick, I actually studied Criminology and...well...naw, just naw.

As mentioned above, he clearly wants to give her the boaby.

I have never studied criminology but those two are fucked.

I concur re boaby.

1. They should serve their sentence in the country where they broke the law.

2. I'd be pretty pissed off if we ended up incurring the costs of keeping these two in jail.

2. I'd be pretty pissed off if we ended up incurring the costs of keeping these two in jail.

I fully agree, but I was under the impression that the other one travelled on her Irish passport. As a result, she's their problem.

I wasn't advocating that as a solution, as they say if you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows.