19 year old woman from Lenzie held in Peru over drugs

I wouldn't have said so tbh, mind anyone found with 5kg of cocaine on them at an airport is probably the drug smuggling type.

As for the second part, I'd rather dip my cock in a bowl of acid.

Does that work? I've heard of people injecting acid into their eyeballs but thought it was an urban myth.

Big bad men forced them to carry the drugs at gunpoint

http://news.sky.com/story/1127895/peru-drugs-bust-pair-forced-at-gunpoint

I suppose priests are used to believing a load of old bullshit. its not clear at what point they were threatened at gunpoint. In ibiza? In Morocco? In spain again? In peru? Whata load of old pish. They are royally fucked. Which Iis a real shame as it is corageous men and women like them that have given me some xcellent nights out

I suppose priests are used to believing a load of old bullshit. its not clear at what point they were threatened at gunpoint. In ibiza? In Morocco? In spain again? In peru? Whata load of old pish. They are royally fucked. Which Iis a real shame as it is corageous men and women like them that have given me some xcellent nights out

the idea that drug cartel's are kidnapping western girls in europe and transporting them to south america to get them to smuggle to drugs back to europe is beyond ridiculous.

hopefully climate change will eventually allow europe to produce our own home grown coca plants.

They have told a visiting priest that they were forced into it by 'Colombian gangsters'.

Nice of the gangsters to let them check their passports before forcing them to take a suitcase full of coke through customs.

They're a couple of daft wee lassies who've done something very stupid. Bit shit, but doesn't make them exempt from the law. Those with problems with the Peruvian legal system should be campaigning against that, not suddenly deciding it's a disgrace when it affects white Europeans.

There are some pretty creepy posts in this thread about what's likely to happen to them in there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app