19 year old woman from Lenzie held in Peru over drugs

If it was a pair of young guys it would just go away. Folk would just think, "Pair of daft p***ks." and forget all about.

The fact that they're female has a lot to do with the media bias.

The thought of somebody who obviously takes make-up, hair etc seriously banged up in a shithole prison for years has to be a factor imo. The Irish one anyway.

An armed gang who says they are Columbian

Columbian armed gangs are so much worse than other armed gangs.

he first clue there is that the alleged trafficker, know to one as 'Jake' and the other as 'Joey' (another trafficking technique, different alias's)

Really hope the other trafficers were called John, James, Jason, Julian and Jezebel.

In a desperate attempt to cloud witness statements in the forthcoming trial? Those Irish lawyers are good.

^^^This. That might not be too far off from the truth.

Either that or the Scots girl is the better fighter of the two and she can better protect the ownership of the fancy jacket in the prison. :lol:

Just been reading that Facebook page, what a load of bollocks. People saying shite like "we have all done daft stuff when we were young" Daft stuff? Is 1.5 million quids worth of drugs a daft thing? Just a minor issue? No is it f**k, these were too daft fucking lassies who deserve everything they get.

Mind boggling Facebook page. There is currently someone speaking out against them, probably get her comments deleted adn stuff.

" Why did you shoot dead that man?? ohh a guy i met in a pub made me do it, can i go home now?? hahah, pair of comedians"

"Its classic comedy..!! Where did you buy the stolen car??..Oh I got it from a guy called joe I met down my local...where did you get that unlicensed gun from?...a guy called frank I met down the pub..!! where did M & M's get their cocaine from? Oh we got it from a guy called jake we met in a club..he made us smuggle it...honest officer..hahahahah, its so stupid its laughable..and from two grown women!!!! lol"

"I cant believe the family of Michaella Mccollum are now begging for money too...dont they realise 99.999% of uk are disgusted by these girl illegal antics....they are cocaine smugglers for christ sake!!!"

" Let them rot in jail"

Mind boggling Facebook page. There is currently someone speaking out against them, probably get her comments deleted adn stuff.

" Why did you shoot dead that man?? ohh a guy i met in a pub made me do it, can i go home now?? hahah, pair of comedians"

"Its classic comedy..!! Where did you buy the stolen car??..Oh I got it from a guy called joe I met down my local...where did you get that unlicensed gun from?...a guy called frank I met down the pub..!! where did M & M's get their cocaine from? Oh we got it from a guy called jake we met in a club..he made us smuggle it...honest officer..hahahahah, its so stupid its laughable..and from two grown women!!!! lol"

"I cant believe the family of Michaella Mccollum are now begging for money too...dont they realise 99.999% of uk are disgusted by these girl illegal antics....they are cocaine smugglers for christ sake!!!"

" Let them rot in jail"

Oh no doubt, the family won't let anyone put an honest opinion on the page. Edited by EdgarusQPFC

From that Facebook group.

So many people have kindly been asking about making a donation to help the Reid family with legal fees and visits to see Melissa. I have set up a bank account for this purpose.

No they haven't.

Please do not feel obligated to donate as it means the world to us just to have your support.

Thank f**k for that.

I now know why I'm not on Facebook.

I think my head would explode if I had to read shite like that every day.

When's the 'Melissa Reid GTF' page getting set up then? If the family are essentially saying "make your comments somewhere else", they'll be gutted when their page only has ~2000 likes in comparison to 24,000 on the other.

That's the first I've been on Facebook for a while too btw.