19 year old woman from Lenzie held in Peru over drugs

I had a quick look around. Could only find stats that rectal insertion, a normal 'untrained' bumhole could fit 0.67kg.

Bumhole is a fantastic word. Bumhole.

Officer Bumhole to you sonny.

Eta...you didn't mean kilbowie, did you?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

..if youre stupid enough.. then you don't deserve to live.

t they are too stupid to function and shouldnt be alive

.. im making the point that these girls if they didn't know about the drugs then are too stupid to live

Ya big softy!

Just seen that video on the news of the two being questioned at the airport after being caught. Guilty as f*** imo.

"I was forced to take these bags in my luggage".

"I didn't know what was in them".

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllrighty then.

My mates new claim to fame is that he shagged the hacket one the other week in ibiza. Told me she was a stunner as well LOL

Silly wee lassies, dont know how they thought they would get away with that one...

I would love to here their story explaining what they were doing then. From working and living in Ibiza, travelling briefly to Lima, then onto Palma. That's going to be a tough one to get out of. On an aside, her accent annoys the f**k out of me.

She would have been well advised not to open her mouth there, must have thought she was going to talk her way out of it, hand over the mysterious packages and board a flight.

Her statements look too rehearsed.

Hope her family are loaded or the house will be getting remortgaged just to deal with legal and travel expenses, unless they decide to let her rot.

Would also love to hear how she just managed to travel to Peru from a working holiday in Spain with someone I assume she has just met.

Hope she kept the receipt from the machu picchu gift shop.