MS Paint - The P&B Story

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone gets seriously upset about an MS Paint impression of their persona on an internet forum then they need to have a look at their mental health eh.

If anyone does get offended though I'll be sure to take their worries into account and somehow get rid of the offending image.

I doubt there'll be any need for that though so we should be alright.

I don't see it like that. #soz

Here's my earlier promised attempt; I tried to post this yesterday but the forum appeared to be offline.

Anyway, this one depicts vikingTon fulfilling his primary function of berating people at random (the old, seafaring sjc in this instance) from the lofty heights of the 'Box Office'.

boxoffice.jpg

Stay classy, vikingTon.

#unlucks

Here's my earlier promised attempt; I tried to post this yesterday but the forum appeared to be offline.

Anyway, this one depicts vikingTon fulfilling his primary function of berating people at random (the old, seafaring sjc in this instance) from the lofty heights of the 'Box Office'.

boxoffice.jpg

Stay classy, vikingTon.

#unlucks

:lol:

How old do you think I am FFS?!

boxoffice.jpg

Stay classy, vikingTon.

#unlucks

Love the 'box office' and the wee high heels. Top class, Liam.

Don't have ms paint at the mo so anyone care to have a crack at lichtie23 throwing a dictionary at a pc shouting "how can I reply if I don't know what 'merkin' means"

boxoffice.jpg

Stay classy, vikingTon.

#unlucks

The phrase "brillant work" tends to get overused on P&B, usually in connection with complete shit, but this IS brilliant work!

How the hell did you manage to knock up something Bill Stoneham style using MS Paint (not the most user friendly paint package around)?

Archived