MS Paint - The P&B Story

Welcome to The P&B story as told through Microsoft Paint.

We aim to collect as many MS Paint works of art as possible that tell the story of all the different meltdowns, aliases and tear-stained resignations that P&B has to offer.

Post whatever you see fit - your interpretation of different posters, an impression of club dece in marbs etc. etc... whatever you want.

Struggling to think of anything? Here's a couple of examples to get the ball rolling.

One from LiamDFC (An impression of well known poster StandFree03)

This thread's certainly revealed an abundance of strange characters.

Take the tragic case of StandFree03, for example. Hobbies appear to include; following people like Dee Man and xbl around an internet forum; trying to goad others into arguments (which he regularly loses — no one really wins these, do they?) and generally boring everyone else to tears.

F**k it, Enigma; lets do this.

I'll get the ball rolling by illustrating my above point:

standfree.jpg

And one from me (An impression of Granny Danger after posting a picture of MattyDFC)

post-43327-0-27144400-1375336698_thumb.p

Enigma came up with the idea for this thread but it's something that's been floating around P&B for a while.

He wanted me to quote his post just to be clear on the rules.

So if anybody wants to get the ball rolling simply quote this and Liam's masterpiece in the initial post, have an MS work of art at the ready and go! Entries should be P&B events imagined and depicted, portraits, self-portraits etc.

Also if you're lucky enough to appear on this thread then don't take it as an insult. You're definitely Box Office.

Let's begin.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived