Post drinking doom/fear

ka202

went hell for leather for new year and then knocked them back all day yesterday and felt so fucking ill today and had to drive for about 6 hours :( feel shit still but more anxious than anything

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try get up and at least go for a walk and stomach some toast. Then if I feel a little better, some fried up scram. Sometimes it doesn't work and I'll lie in bed like Renton coming off the scag for about 24 hours, order a pizza and binge on Xbox.

Since it takes a while for my body to get back to the Temple it usually is, I like to waste time on the Xbox or summat like that. The Xbox is a great distraction for me because I'm prone to those heavy depression hangovers, keeps my mind occupied. Water and COD'll do the job!

Cannot be fucked with hangovers/the fear anymore so drinking's been slung til the next party at the end of February. Not a new years resolution, just cannot be doing with self inflicted illness for a few hours of fun that I can't remember half of anyway.

I once had a little cry in the Overgate toilets because of a massive dose of the fear. I wasn't even that bad until I left the house and somebody stared at me.

Cannot be fucked with hangovers/the fear anymore so drinking's been slung til the next party at the end of February. Not a new years resolution, just cannot be doing with self inflicted illness for a few hours of fun that I can't remember half of anyway.

i think a good chunk of the countries population are saying the exact same thing :rolleyes:

i think a good chunk of the countries population are saying the exact same thing :rolleyes:

A good chunk of the country's population are going to this party at the end of February? This is going to be some party.

Where do the double standard come in? I'm maybe drunk three times a year at most now as I'd rather wake up sober for the kids. You smell like a bonfire every day of your life.

I think youre a raging alcoholic that pisses the bed and beats up the wife while the kids cower in the corner all traumatised.

If you want to play stereotypes then so will I.

And brush your tooth you laser breathed c**t.

Drinking is really bad for you and it should be banned. It kills thousands of people every year, its carcinogenic and when people are under the influence of alcohol they commit crimes and cost the taxpayer a fortune and stress the police and court system. And you can barely keep a car straight when you drive pished.

I thought it was about "freedom of choice" as you succinctly pointed out on the E cigs thread.

""The hysterical health nazis just show themselves up for the sort of people they are. It isn't about doing anything other than controlling individiuals behaviour and removing freedom of choice"

:huh:

I thought it was about "freedom of choice" as you succinctly pointed out on the E cigs thread.

""The hysterical health nazis just show themselves up for the sort of people they are. It isn't about doing anything other than controlling individiuals behaviour and removing freedom of choice"

:huh:

You don't do sarcasm then?

Drinking is really bad for you and it should be banned. It kills thousands of people every year, its carcinogenic and when people are under the influence of alcohol they commit crimes and cost the taxpayer a fortune and stress the police and court system. And you can barely keep a car straight when you drive pished.

Oh, so this was sarcasm and you don't really want to ban alcohol...

That's good!

I think youre a raging alcoholic that pisses the bed and beats up the wife while the kids cower in the corner all traumatised.

That's more likely to be you than any other poster on here.

Except you'll be stinking of smoke

having a duvet day today and recovering not so bad, yesterday was as rough as i ever felt mind you! Had a pretty good night sleep but started having fucked up dreams after a while, feel fine now though :)

Your wife probably doesn't let you anywhere near her due to you smelling like a bonfire.

I still have all my teeth. Best thing is, they're not stained dark yellow like your nicotine-stained efforts.

Your wife probably doesn't let you anywhere near her due to you smelling like a bonfire. I still have all my teeth. Best thing is, they're not stained dark yellow like your nicotine-stained efforts.

This is exquisitely top chat you're producing here.

Hopefully you can continue this rich vein of form and take it into the other threads where you tend to disappear into the bilge with the rest of the forum flotsam.

But don't worry too much about me,I'm not only healthier than you, I'm undoubtedly better looking too. <_< And my top dentist makes sure that my ivory castles are in pristine condition unlike you proles and your crappy NHS efforts.

But don't worry too much about me,I'm not only healthier than you, I'm undoubtedly better looking too. <_< And my top dentist makes sure that my ivory castles are in pristine condition unlike you proles and your crappy NHS efforts.

You're not healthier than me you bumbling old fool.

Your "top dentist" thinks you smell like a bonfire.

When he's treated your stinking gub and you go out the door he says to his dental nurse, "That auld c**t smelled like a bonfire, eh!"

You're not healthier than me you bumbling old fool. Your "top dentist" thinks you smell like a bonfire. When he's treated your stinking gub and you go out the door he says to his dental nurse, "That auld c**t smelled like a bonfire, eh!"

Of course I am FFS.

You are quite obviously vin ordinaire from a dreadful genetic background of working class garbage whereas I'm from an impeccable stable of thoroughbreds. You had no chance right from the off old bean.

Archived