Post drinking doom/fear

ka202

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've found the key to not getting the fear, or not getting it as bad as I used to is to go out with people that won't care about what you do or say, regardless of how shocking and/or cringeworthy it is.

The likes of Fuctifano, Adam, Smurph, staggy4life and dave285 are just bad people. Ideal drinking partners.

Drinking with people you met on an internet forum should be enough to give any normal person the fear. Sad, cringeworthy behaviour.

Drinking with people you met on an internet forum should be enough to give any normal person the fear. Sad, cringeworthy behaviour.

Only when you can overcome this fear may you survive a Dundee Buscrawl. Until then, there is no hope for you. You would be ravaged in the shadows.

Only when you can overcome this fear may you survive a Dundee Buscrawl. Until then, there is no hope for you. You would be ravaged in the shadows.

what is this buscrawl of what u speak of? Better than a subcrawl?

what is this buscrawl of what u speak of? Better than a subcrawl?

I wasnt on the subcrawl so can't comment. But the buscrawl was something else. I'm on my phone atm but maybe someone can provide you with a link to the thread. Keep your eyes peeled on this forum as there was murmurs of a Buscrawl Part II

• 4 months later...

bit of a mad mental night earlier in the week

first day i was just rough as fcuk so eventually went to bed

dreamt that i was in the back garden of a butcher with a huge knife and a bit of meat looking at me very worringly asking me how much of the steak i wanted

can remember just saying that i just wanted a bit that was a decent enough size for one and wasnt really that hungry

when i asked him how much it would cost kept avoiding the question but he kept looking at his knife

woke up soon after with my nerves shot to fcuk

weather is nice outside but i am sweating like f**k so stayed in my room with a bottle of water watching the telly

stv news comes on. Terrified in case they refer to an incident that has happened close by

Convinced i am going to jail for something i never done

Had the fear this morning.

All seemed fine.

Checked phone - no worries.

Checked facebook - nothing.

Checked ebay - f**k.

Someone invent a breathalyser for ebay please? :bairn

I've a similar tale of woe.

I purchased a very dodgy pair of bright blue troosers on eBay last night after a few Captain Morgans too many. They were less than a tenner so it seemed like a bargain. :(

A few Diazepam cures the fear pretty well.

Also a Multivitamin which has Thiamine (Vitamin B1) and Folic Acid for your knackered liver.

The fear doesn't even begin to describe what I am feeling today. Was out all weekend for my stag do.

Death would be welcomed just now. Nothing worse than the fear of not knowing what you did and the guilty of what you do remember.

My mates have broken me and I'm not drinking again for a good while.

Away to be sick again

I've developed a habit of buying albums on iTunes when pissed. I don't know where it came from, but I really didn't ever like Sheryl Crow - no Idea why I bought that the other night.

Maybe it's a defence against logging on to Facebook.

I've developed a habit of buying albums on iTunes when pissed. I don't know where it came from, but I really didn't ever like Sheryl Crow - no Idea why I bought that the other night.

Maybe it's a defence against logging on to Facebook.

Well if it makes you happy....

Archived