Post drinking doom/fear

ka202

Of course I am FFS.

You are quite obviously vin ordinaire from a dreadful genetic background of working class garbage whereas I'm from an impeccable stable of thoroughbreds. You had no chance right from the off old bean.

Pretty sure you meant, "An ugly stable of inbreds."

Who smell like bonfires.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to feel a wee bit sorry for Reynard...... It must be really awful for him and all non-drinkers to waken up in the morning and realise that this is as good as you are going to feel for the rest of the day.

:(

Thanks very much, Dave Allen

Thanks very much, Dave Allen

<_<

You have to love someone that steal other peoples patter.

Interesting that Andrew is still ploughing away with the bonfire chat. I reckon he thinks he got a winner there and maybe it could go into bien pensant fokelore here in the way that wood chopping and living in sheds did. But he just isn't an interesting enough poster to pull it off.

He is trying REALLY hard though God love him.

<_<

Interesting that Andrew is still ploughing away with the bonfire chat. I reckon he thinks he got a winner there and maybe it could go into bien pensant fokelore here in the way that wood chopping and living in sheds did. But he just isn't an interesting enough poster to pull it off.

Trying hard by typing the same shit all the time?

That may be trying hard by your low standards but I can assure you, smelly, that we handsome, fit people count that as fucking about.

<_<

Doesn't most of your material come from the gospel according to Boris Johnson?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/nov/27/boris-johnson-thatcher-greed-good

The DTs are a serious medical condition, untreated it has a high death rate, i think.

Alcohol has serious withdrawal symptoms, with a far higher mortality rate than withdrawal from other drugs.

The DTs are a serious medical condition, untreated it has a high death rate, i think.

Alcohol has serious withdrawal symptoms, with a far higher mortality rate than withdrawal from other drugs.

I've known a few patients that have been kept heavily sedated while going through withdrawal. It's really very unpleasant. I get quite annoyed when people say they're having DTs because they're a bit shaky when they're hungover.

I've known a few patients that have been kept heavily sedated while going through withdrawal. It's really very unpleasant. I get quite annoyed when people say they're having DTs because they're a bit shaky when they're hungover.

Adam has them every weekend

Bonfires aren't exactly an unpleasant smell.

They smell tremendous.

As does the aromatic tobacco that I smoke and which doesn't leave a smell behind on anything. Cheap factory produced cigarettes do that and I don't smoke those.

As for drink. Its a disgusting habit. And I hate the smell therefore it should be banned.

Archived