Post drinking doom/fear

ka202

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm giving up drinking this year because of this. I'm going to tell everyone it's because I've been put on new medicine for my excema though.

I have actually been put on new medicine for my excema so ti's not a real lie.

Someone in work today "heard you were really pissed at the Christmas night out hahaha".

S1jobs.com :(

Nah. You've just got to brass it out. Give it, "it's the only night of the year we all go out, have to make the most of it."

Unless you had your cock out and/or were groping colleagues. Then a new job is the answer.

Drinking is really bad for you and it should be banned. It kills thousands of people every year, its carcinogenic and when people are under the influence of alcohol they commit crimes and cost the taxpayer a fortune and stress the police and court system. And you can barely keep a car straight when you drive pished.

The obvious thing to do is to make drinkers into social pariahs and ban it. I think our kids should be getting taught in primary school as of now so that by the time they are young adults they will look on all the current weans telling their tales of derring do under the influence of drink as fat middle aged baldy sad acts propping up bars and taking shite to one another. With horrible laser breath from the alcohol. Its the smell. The smelllll!!!!!!

Drinking is really bad for you and it should be banned. It kills thousands of people every year, its carcinogenic and when people are under the influence of alcohol they commit crimes and cost the taxpayer a fortune and stress the police and court system. And you can barely keep a car straight when you drive pished.

The obvious thing to do is to make drinkers into social pariahs and ban it. I think our kids should be getting taught in primary school as of now so that by the time they are young adults they will look on all the current weans telling their tales of derring do under the influence of drink as fat middle aged baldy sad acts propping up bars and taking shite to one another. With horrible laser breath from the alcohol. Its the smell. The smelllll!!!!!!

Pipe doon, bonfire boy.

Has anyone woke up with the fear having actually done something really bad? I've done loads of daft shit, but thankfully it was all years ago. Don't think I could handle a proper fear session anymore.

Plenty times. Last Monday infact. Apparently I got kicked out a club, no one can explain why except that I had had far too much, fair enough. I then was spotted in full sprint back past my mates up Union Street and didn't stop. No idea.

Mind you, there was a night (again in the same club....) after which me and my mate stole a carpet from a hallway from a block of flats next door. Neither of us can remember what the hell happened to that carpet. It wasn't like it was small and/or light to carry either.

I try get up and at least go for a walk and stomach some toast. Then if I feel a little better, some fried up scram. Sometimes it doesn't work and I'll lie in bed like Renton coming off the scag for about 24 hours, order a pizza and binge on Xbox.

Having been on the sauce for a few nights in a row, I was feeling very precious yeaterday and wasn't hungry until about 9pm.

Ordered a Chinese and boshed a curry with rice, chips and a spring roll in one go. My guts are going to be feeling the consequences of that decision far longer than any drinking effort.

It'll be forgotten in a week or so.

The Christmas night out was two weeks ago. :(

Having said that after a Christmas night out at a previous work a mate of mine came back to a party in some girls flat. I was so drunk I fell over in the bathroom and couldn't find my coat so put a pair of jeans over my arms and went home. My mate stayed and when someone started passing round a bag of Es he began shouting "YOUSE ARE ALL FUCKING JUNKIE c***s" at them before getting thrown out.

I had to go to the flat the next day to get my jacket back. Awful scenes. I never again mentioned the jeans, I'll leave that one between me and God. And everyone on P&B.

Archived