Royal Baby, due today 22 July

I honestly believe anyone who is working class who is a royalist must either A - So low on self esteem that they need some sort of higher figure to worship even if is at the expense of their own taxes or B - A complete and utter moron (probably sums up your average brain dead Rangers fan)

I don't know anyone who cares about the Royals, the hysteria around the time of the Royal wedding seemed to be absolutely crazy throughout the country but i don't know anyone on a personal level who wasn't in the same mindset as me that it is an absolute fucking joke in this day and age to have this sort of set up. Not even the Rangers fans i know cares about them.

I was a fan of the Royal Wedding, mainly because school was cancelled meaning I could sit up till 5am watching the NFL draft, sleep all morning and then hit the golf course at 2 o'clock.

However if Scotland is ever independent we should have an elected President.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a surprise that's your opinion. My education didn't cost billions though champ. Are there any other inbred billionaire German families you'd like to give money to and have rule over you or just this one?

Aye it comes straight out of your own back pocket doesn't it? What you contribute in taxes to the Royal Family amounts to f*ck all !! Surely you've bigger things to get your knickers in a twist over !?

Aye it comes straight out of your own back pocket doesn't it? What you contribute in taxes to the Royal Family amounts to f*ck all !! Surely you've bigger things to get your knickers in a twist over !?

No it comes out of my paypacket. I have many things to get annoyed about, subsidising a family of German billionaires to live a life of luxury is one of them.

The correct answer is, "we are better than you; be grateful we allow you to live".

You'll never get the candidacy at this rate.

No it comes out of my paypacket. I have many things to get annoyed about, subsidising a family of German billionaires to live a life of luxury is one of them.

Honestly what a f*ckin tiresome bore, think it's accepted that everyone has the right to be a bit of a dick now and then, but you abuse the privilege! on yer way

Honestly what a f*ckin tiresome bore, think it's accepted that everyone has the right to be a bit of a dick now and then, but you abuse the privilege! on yer way

You are also a dick

Credit to the royal family for one thing, they certainly make it easier to pick out the hard of thinking in the UK.

On what constitutes a waste of public money, I reckon the Royal family are pretty low on the list of priorities, I would go with your education for starters !

Abusing privelege? Are you talking about the royal family again? Why am I being a dick by telling the truth about an inbred family of German billionaires?

"Abusing privilege" is a belter of a phrase from someone defending the royals considering all the enforced secrecy, wealth and property hoarding and political influence they enjoy.

"Abusing privilege" is a belter of a phrase from someone defending the royals considering all the enforced secrecy, wealth and property hoarding and political influence they enjoy.

Exactly, the same royal family who had a secrecy law rushed through as soon as Operation Yewtreee started.

Archived