Royal Baby, due today 22 July

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea because STV news always has news from around the world. :1eye

Fine Scotland them. But London's not in Scotland and they've got reporters there

Constitutionally I'm all for the Royal Family but I absolutely despise those completely brainless servile fannies that wave little flags and get all excited because Princess Margaret is visting a biscuit factory or something.

Let them do their constitutional duty but otherwise I couldn't give a f**k, including what his baby weights, how rosy the mother is looking and how many toes is has removed to make it look a normal human being.

Constitutionally I'm all for the Royal Family but I absolutely despise those completely brainless servile fannies that wave little flags and get all excited because Princess Margaret is visting a biscuit factory or something.

Let them do their constitutional duty but otherwise I couldn't give a f**k, including what his baby weights, how rosy the mother is looking and how many toes is has removed to make it look a normal human being.

I'd be quite excited if Princess Margaret turns up.

I don't think people understand the levels of stupidity they achieve on here.

"It's tragic people getting excited about a strangers baby" etc etc but they're the ones who are constantly posting about it. :1eye Sorry but If I didn't care about something I wouldn't waste my time coming on here and moaning about it.

Because there will be people in Scotland who take an interest in the Royal family, is it so hard for you to understand?

Yes it is. I don't see why everyone gets so worked out over a baby. Hundreds of thousands are born ever day

I don't think people understand the levels of stupidity they achieve on here.

"It's tragic people getting excited about a strangers baby" etc etc but they're the ones who are constantly posting about it. :1eye Sorry but If I didn't care about something I wouldn't waste my time coming on here and moaning about it.

I don't care about the baby. I care about the coverage. And the coverage is not representative of the how probably the majority of the people in this country feel.

Since the media doesn't represent their view than have to express it themselves.

OK?

I don't care about the baby. I care about the coverage. And the coverage is not representative of the how probably the majority of the people in this country feel.

Since the media doesn't represent their view than have to express it themselves.

OK?

And you know this for sure how?

Archived