The Star Wars thread (includes spoilers for IX)

Quentin Taranbino

Also was anyone else hoping they made older Ahsoka a bit hotter?

Nah not really. The Mandalorian lassie has something about her. Although I'm not sure who old she's supposed to be!

How long til we get it? I persevered with S1 but it was a bit pants IMO.

It was just a taster for the rest of the season that will be coming later on in the year. Think Sky will be showing it one week after it airs in the United States.

Is she not meant to be about 14? I'm sure she is closer to Ezras age

Edit - just checked. 16

Nah I knew she was older than that. Tbh it's somewhat difficult to tell with animated characters. I mean I've no idea how old Asokha was meant to be in Clone Wars.

• 4 weeks later...

It was just a taster for the rest of the season that will be coming later on in the year. Think Sky will be showing it one week after it airs in the United States.

During the first season, that was the case up until the mid-season break, and for some reason while in USA it resumed in January, we had to wait a good month or so for the season to resume.

I felt it was a little claustrophobic with almost all episodes on Lothal. Hopefully the cell expands in S2.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This theme of putting out trailers for trailers is a pain in the tits. Not as bad as WB having an IMAX screening for Batman v Superman's first trailer though :lol:

Na I don't mind this. It keeps keeps appetite going without giving away the plot. That's been the key so far in the build up to this film - they haven't revealed the plot and nobody knows what the f**k is going to happen yet. A mistake that far far to many filmmakers make.