The Star Wars thread (includes spoilers for IX)

Quentin Taranbino

I think it'll be good. They had to play it safe with The Force Awakens because of how abominable the prequels were so now that they've managed to get two well-received Star Wars films under their belt and launched a new story they'll be able to take bigger risks with it. Plus it's Disney, man. They'll nail it.

• 1 month later...

I was reading last week that they've begun the photoshoots for the Han Solo film. Release date expected to be May 2018. A young Han, Chewie, and Lando Calrisian., could b worth a watch. Woody Harrelson also among the cast though no mention of character names other than the obvious.

well the fight wasnt what we'd hoped for, although understandably given the timeline you can see why it went like it did, however just the fact obi wan is back in some form and its obi wan from the original trilogy brings goosebumps, along with the noticeable star wars theme piping through at the end, the last of this and the next season of rebels has so much promise

On 18/03/2017 at 09:12, mizfit said:

I wasn't expecting that to be honest.

On 18/03/2017 at 21:12, 54_and_counting said:

Reveal hidden contents

well the fight wasnt what we'd hoped for, although understandably given the timeline you can see why it went like it did, however just the fact obi wan is back in some form and its obi wan from the original trilogy brings goosebumps, along with the noticeable star wars theme piping through at the end, the last of this and the next season of rebels has so much promise

I like what they did with it.  Having Maul basically wanting Kenobi to be the one to end him was a nice touch, i thought.  

And whoever was doing his voice was putting on a spot on impression of Alec Guinness.

• 3 weeks later...