The Star Wars thread (includes spoilers for IX)

Quentin Taranbino

On 14/09/2016 at 21:48, 54_and_counting said:

i know its fan theory and like the rest they are simply finding certain parts to meet their agendas, but i actually like the sound of this one and wouldnt mind seeing how it would be portrayed in the movies

I've actually given this a listen now.

As I suspected, utter garbage. Just total pish really with little things being made to fit their wee theory. It would be crap if it was somehow true anyway. The prequels need to be utterly forgotten.

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

So Mace Windu somehow survived a load of force lightning and falling hundreds of feet to the ground? He then changed the shape of his skull, his skin colour and survived Order 66, before managing to hide for circa 50 years totally undetected by The Emperor, Darth Vader, Yoda, Obi Wan and Luke? And he also inexplicably turned away from the Jedi Order, started using the dark side of the force, founded the Knights of Ren, killed a load of young Jedi and now runs the First Order, condoning the blowing up of planets and the attempted destruction of democracy in the galaxy by annihilating the New Republic? Oh and he's personally training the grandson of the man who cut off his hand which allowed the Emperor to beat him?

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I've actually given this a listen now.

As I suspected, utter garbage. Just total pish really with little things being made to fit their wee theory. It would be crap if it was somehow true anyway. The prequels need to be utterly forgotten.

calm down ffs :lol:

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

well yeah, but mostly the dark side, and its fucking shit hot, come join it, serious, its cool as f**k, we have no morals etc

I don't subscribe to either the Jedi or Sith beliefs. I just use the force when I wish and how I wish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Trying to avoid anything Rogue One related until the showing now but Kevin Smith (Producer of Clerks amongst other things) was at the premiere and thinks the movie is "Empire Strikes back great"
Can't wait for Thursday.

Director!!!