The Star Wars thread (includes spoilers for IX)

Quentin Taranbino

Are they going to have Han, Leia and Luke in the new film(s)? Harrison Ford still looks in decent nick, but Mark Hamill looks fairly haggered and quite fat. He could lose weight I suppose if he was to be in the new film(s). Carrie Fisher however looks utterly fucked.

If any of them are in it, they'll have to set it decades after the second Death Star was destroyed. Incidentally, ROTJ is on ITV2 in about an hour or so.

If Han Solo is in it, I would genuinely cheer out loud in the cinema when he first appeared on screen. And f**k it, I'm dressing up this time. Didn't bother for TPM despite me and a friend talking about it, but I'm definitely doing it for the new one.

I too am currently watching ROTJ. Never realiased until now the massive plot hole that becomes apparent when Leia tells Lukr that she remembers her mother but tha she died when she was very younb.

Aye, VERY young

Are they going to have Han, Leia and Luke in the new film(s)? Harrison Ford still looks in decent nick, but Mark Hamill looks fairly haggered and quite fat. He could lose weight I suppose if he was to be in the new film(s). Carrie Fisher however looks utterly fucked.

If any of them are in it, they'll have to set it decades after the second Death Star was destroyed. Incidentally, ROTJ is on ITV2 in about an hour or so.

If Han Solo is in it, I would genuinely cheer out loud in the cinema when he first appeared on screen. And f**k it, I'm dressing up this time. Didn't bother for TPM despite me and a friend talking about it, but I'm definitely doing it for the new one.

yup all 3 are in the sequels, which intensifies my praying that disney do the thrawn stories

Tenuous i know, but it would still be grafted on to the arm so even breaking that connection would hurt. Also when Luke gets his new hand at the end of TESB the droid tests it by prodding the fingers and Luke feels small stings

Tenuous i know, but it would still be grafted on to the arm so even breaking that connection would hurt. Also when Luke gets his new hand at the end of TESB the droid tests it by prodding the fingers and Luke feels small stings

I could understand Luke having feelings in his hand, but not Vader, particularly as Sidious created him, he'd want him to be as cold and unfeeling as possible.

Edited by Mr. Brightside.