The Star Wars thread (includes spoilers for IX)

Quentin Taranbino

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Finally caught up on this, really enjoyed it.

Definitely could have got more from the Dooku story, maybe even a standalone film

A standalone film would have been good but i think it still would have to have been animated to be able to deliver the same effect 

Loved the ahsoka training and how it tied in to how she evaded order 66, seeing clips of that clone wars episode brought back memories of just how good the finale of clone was really was, 

Infact a lot of the star wars animated stuff has been absolutely top notch 

On 15/02/2023 at 01:43, Ray Patterson said:

Last two episodes of the Bad Batch were excellent. Fair play to them, really built it up and it's always great to see characters from CW and Rebels get more time.

I said it could do with focusing a bit more ln the clones left over from the war, the bad batch are good but their needs to be a bigger story, hopefully rex makes more appearances and cody makes a few more as well

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Morrison pretty much saying he's Captain Rex in Ahsoka.

Hope it's better than Andor. Felt that character didn't really warrant a spin-off.

Ahsoka Tano is a great character though.

2 hours ago, Venti said:

Morrison pretty much saying he's Captain Rex in Ahsoka.

Hope it's better than Andor. Felt that character didn't really warrant a spin-off.

Ahsoka Tano is a great character though.

Rex was one of my fav characters from both clones and rebels, be good to see how well they write him in live action 

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to watch all the films again for the first time in yeeeeears. Watched The Phantom Menace last night as was left with a couple of thoughts.

1. Anakin was the immaculate conception 😂. I had totally forgotten this detail and it is a wild, wild thing. "Conceived by the midichlorians"

2. The Darth Maul fight is still the GOAT of all lightsaber fights. It's so so good.

3. They really loved blue/green screen.