The Star Wars thread (includes spoilers for IX)

Quentin Taranbino

sorry, missed the fatally word which is probably key ha
Actually, going by the latest episode, that prisoner wasn't actually released. It seems that what they do is say they are being released and just transfer them to another prison, but they messed up and just put this prisoner on another level. So they fried both levels, fatally.

29 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Andor thoughts

Hide contents

B2EMO living up to that name 😭

Although I don't think Maarva's dead. She faked her death and since it's building to the funeral service something's going to go down.

Nah, think she is dead, but Andor is stupid enough to go back.

Also, was it just me, but when Andor and the prisoners were escaping I was shouting at them to take a pair of boots. There were racks of them!

Thought Andor was fantastic viewing. One of the best pieces of Star Wars viewing ever in my view.

Post credit scene is short but sweet.

Spoiler

Knew those items getting manufactured in the prison factory were for something important for the giant round space station.

On 28/11/2022 at 09:47, honestly united said:

Thought Andor was amazing, probably slightly ahead of Mandalorian in terms of star wars TV series, and easily ahead of Kenobi and Book of Fett - didnt realise there was an end credit scene will have to go back and watch it again now!

Good to hear, just starting it, loved Mandalorian...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2023 at 17:19, Clown Job said:

Been watching that Bad Batch,

It’s a bit hit and miss, but I really enjoyed the last episode 

The clones are getting that 

Reveal hidden contents

C3D078F7-BE2E-49BB-A94C-DE2265C9316F.thumb.jpeg.2f50fffc9a89a39904d879bc079f7a92.jpeg

look about them

The frustrating thing with Bad Batch is 4/5 episodes have been filler with the last two adding nothing to the plot.

Spoiler

The Treasure episode was just a rehash of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and the Riot Racing was just "Now this is Pod Racing" but worse.

Really hope there's a point to this beyond just Omega being curious, which we thought she'd matured by now

Season One was great and the filler episodes actually had a point, hopefully we'll have a return to form soon.

20 hours ago, Ray Patterson said:

The frustrating thing with Bad Batch is 4/5 episodes have been filler with the last two adding nothing to the plot.

Reveal hidden contents

The Treasure episode was just a rehash of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and the Riot Racing was just "Now this is Pod Racing" but worse.

Really hope there's a point to this beyond just Omega being curious, which we thought she'd matured by now

Season One was great and the filler episodes actually had a point, hopefully we'll have a return to form soon.

You won't get a reply from Clown Job as he's been emptied from the forum.

Just caught up with BB and agree with your assessment here. Both me and the wee man enjoyed the 1st season and I really like the whole concept, but this season has been poor with occasions where I find myself switching off.

22 hours ago, Bodie said:

You won't get a reply from Clown Job as he's been emptied from the forum.

Just caught up with BB and agree with your assessment here. Both me and the wee man enjoyed the 1st season and I really like the whole concept, but this season has been poor with occasions where I find myself switching off.

Hopefully theres more clones involved like rex etc in the next series, surely not all of them went along with the empire

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ray Patterson said:

Better episode this week, more of a return to form, and less of the "antics" more actually bringing the plot forward.

It will be interesting to see where they take the BB since we've seen into the future so to speak and there was no mention of them, like in rebels etc, rex would certainly have mentioned them as a potential ally (i know rebels was written before BB, so be interesting to see how the retcon them if they do try to) 

• 2 weeks later...