The Star Wars thread (includes spoilers for IX)

Quentin Taranbino

I loved Kenobi. Of course Leia had to be in it, her being in trouble is the only possible way to get Obi-wan off Tatooine, anything else would cheapen his self imposed exile and efforts to watch over Luke. Also, it gave real background to Leia's belief in the rebellion and showed the seeds of her growth into the Leia that became a General

Yes there were some dodgy bits but I don't really care, the Obi-wan/ Vader stuff was top notch.

To take things back a bit, I've been watching The Clone Wars animated stuff. Film was fairly decent. Season 1 though was a complete cluster f**k. only now I have slogged my way through it am I enjoying season 2. (which is/seems great BTW)

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

To take things back a bit, I've been watching The Clone Wars animated stuff. Film was fairly decent. Season 1 though was a complete cluster f**k. only now I have slogged my way through it am I enjoying season 2. (which is/seems great BTW)

Clone Wars gets better as it goes.  The recent final season was magnificent.  The last 4 episode are as good a Star Wars "film" as anything they've released recently. 

Rebels is also great. 

8 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

4 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Clone Wars gets better as it goes.  The recent final season was magnificent.  The last 4 episode are as good a Star Wars "film" as anything they've released recently. 

Rebels is also great. 

Also for some reason they aren't in correct order, the film comes after an episode set later in a series for a start, so it seems jumbled up at times

2 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

V Wing

Hot dog! We have a wiener! 

Thanks for that. Still can't work out who the black and white one belonged to. All the pics I've found are red and white which probably explains why I couldn't find anything before 

On 03/07/2022 at 12:41, 54_and_counting said:

Also for some reason they aren't in correct order, the film comes after an episode set later in a series for a start, so it seems jumbled up at times

On the jumbled up topic, there's a good breakdown of The Clone Wars' chronological order here:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Chronological Episode Order | StarWars.com

• 1 month later...