#Decestagram

Mak

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It tastes like nothing else, the only way of describing it being: Doss.

Quickly grab some at your local Yo! when you next pass one. However, the last lot I had there never met the usual standards.

I'm a Yo! regular and O2 have given me a free miso soup next time I'm in so certainly will be trying it.

Hi, P&b.

I thought that since Instagram doesn't work on here, we could maybe all post pictures of stuff we've eaten and so on on here. Everyone likes that kind of thing. Here's my slow cooked chicken chilli with basmati rice:

ChickenChilli_zps46497cdd.jpg

It was v. v. dece, at least an 8/10. #protein

Regardless of taste, that looks absolutely shite, at least throw some colourful things in to make it look appetising.

Hi, P&b.

I thought that since Instagram doesn't work on here, we could maybe all post pictures of stuff we've eaten and so on on here. Everyone likes that kind of thing. Here's my slow cooked chicken chilli with basmati rice:

ChickenChilli_zps46497cdd.jpg

It was v. v. dece, at least an 8/10. #protein

I'm probably in the minority that thinks this looks wonderful.

I'm sure it's delicious, mhak, but it does look like you've spunked on it a bit.

I'd mixed in some yoghurt. People often use soured cream, but I wanted some extra #protein.

More pictures of #dece eats to follow, guys. The thread is open to all, so I don't get what TRS is on about and basically wish he'd leave me alone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I'd mixed in some yoghurt. People often use soured cream, but I wanted some extra #protein.

More pictures of #dece eats to follow, guys. The thread is open to all, so I don't get what TRS is on about and basically wish he'd leave me alone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Hence why Knightswood Bear alluded to your spunking in your dinner.

I. Want. This! Haggis curry? How long has this been going on!?

It's great but it's a total struggle to finish though unless you have severe munchies.

The same place also does haggis pakora, haggis naan and 3 types of haggis curry.

And donner meat pakora, obvs.

post-107-0-04390200-1373555923_thumb.jpg

Archived