#Decestagram

Mak

Hi, P&b.

I thought that since Instagram doesn't work on here, we could maybe all post pictures of stuff we've eaten and so on on here. Everyone likes that kind of thing. Here's my slow cooked chicken chilli with basmati rice:

ChickenChilli_zps46497cdd.jpg

It was v. v. dece, at least an 8/10. #protein

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, P&b.

I thought that since Instagram doesn't work on here, we could maybe all post pictures of stuff we've eaten and so on on here.

First one I can think of will get me a warning at the very least if I post it up.

Hi, P&b.

I thought that since Instagram doesn't work on here, we could maybe all post pictures of stuff we've eaten and so on on here. Everyone likes that kind of thing. Here's my slow cooked chicken chilli with basmati rice:

ChickenChilli_zps46497cdd.jpg

It was v. v. dece, at least an 8/10. #protein

Dinner tonight.

DSCF4599-small.jpg

#dece #withchips #leftovers

Today was #cheatday so I had a smoked sausage supper. Back to schedule tomorrow and planning some grilled chicken with salad and rice #chickenandbeansandpeasandrice

What is Miso Soup like?

It tastes like nothing else, the only way of describing it being: Doss.

Quickly grab some at your local Yo! when you next pass one. However, the last lot I had there never met the usual standards.

It tastes like nothing else, the only way of describing it being: Doss.

Quickly grab some at your local Yo! when you next pass one. However, the last lot I had there never met the usual standards.

it tastes like sleep?

Archived