Looking for fans to preview SPFL First Division clubs season ahead

scotzine

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No thanks. Maybe you should address the obvious quality:quantity ratio? You're no Vikington!

Quality:quantity ratio? Sorry we report on Scottish football. Majority of tweets are discussing Scottish football issues and talking with those who replied. The twitter page has been running since 2009. And I am not pretending to be anything that I am not just myself Wilson.

Quality:quantity ratio? Sorry we report on Scottish football. Majority of tweets are discussing Scottish football issues and talking with those who replied. The twitter page has been running since 2009. And I am not pretending to be anything that I am not just myself Wilson.

Good 'cos you'd be rubbish!

I commented back then Andreas. Not going to apologise for a throwaway remark which I explained back then. And in all honesty I doubt very much you would care if I apologised or not anyway. That is not your game.

It wasn't a throwaway remark was it? - That would have been a comment like "Falkirk fans singing We are are the People"

You linked what you heard to the then Rangers Chairman, Linked the "two fan bases" and the connotations that go along with that chant.

I'm sorry but I am appalled at being linked with that shower and so would any other sane Falkirk Supporter.

Good 'cos you'd be rubbish!

You don't know anything about me Wilson so please keep your comments to yourself in that respect. I don't try and state what you are or aren't. So keep it like that please.

It wasn't a throwaway remark was it? - That would have been a comment like "Falkirk fans singing We are are the People"

You linked what you heard to the then Rangers Chairman, Linked the "two fan bases" and the connotations that go along with that chant.

I'm sorry but I am appalled at being linked with that shower and so would any other sane Falkirk Supporter.

When was Gordon Smith ever Rangers chairman?

My mistake; Director of Football, knew he was some sort of Head Honcho, doesn't effect the main points in my post.

Andreas read my previous post:

"....end it here. I am certainly not going to comment on it further given I commented two years ago on the issue. If you have a problem with it then that's your issue not mine."

Two pages of comments that have nothing to do with the initial post. If you want to discuss it further email me otherwise end it here.

"....end it here. I am certainly not going to comment on it further given I commented two years ago on the issue. If you have a problem with it then that's your issue not mine."

Two pages of comments that have nothing to do with the initial post. If you want to discuss it further email me otherwise end it here.

What did you expect?

In traditional P&B fashion ^^^^^sweep, sweep

Wilson - look at my twitter page - https://twitter.com/scotzine over 90 thousand tweets can you honestly say you would be able to remember even 1% of that?

You should've initially said something along the lines of: "I can't remember if there was anything saying Falkirk fans sang "We are the People", if this was said then it was obviously a mistake"

rather than

"you have us mistaken for someone else I do not recollect any comment about Falkirk fans singing such a song or even my commenting on it."

Just copy and paste ours over from the Sevco preview you manage to collect.

We have fans previewing Dumbarton, Falkirk, Livingston and Raith Rovers. Still in need of fans to preview Alloa Athletic, Cowdenbeath, Greenock Morton, Hamilton Academical & Queen of the South. All contributors will, as I mentioned before, will receive a free digital copy of the mag for their troubles.

If interested please email editor@scotzine.com cheers.

We have fans previewing Dumbarton, Falkirk, Livingston and Raith Rovers. Still in need of fans to preview Alloa Athletic, Cowdenbeath, Falkirk, Greenock Morton, Hamilton Academical & Queen of the South. All contributors will, as I mentioned before, will receive a free digital copy of the mag for their troubles.

^^^Attention to detail is everything.

We have fans previewing Dumbarton, Falkirk, Livingston and Raith Rovers. Still in need of fans to preview Alloa Athletic, Cowdenbeath, Falkirk, Greenock Morton, Hamilton Academical & Queen of the South. All contributors will, as I mentioned before, will receive a free digital copy of the mag for their troubles.

We're good!

Archived