Looking for fans to preview SPFL First Division clubs season ahead

scotzine

Now it's personal insults! Jesus, I think he might be a wee bit rattled.

Sorry Rob but who posted a insulting comment on twitter first? Exactly, so before you start peddling rhetoric get your facts straight. Takes more than a twitter post from a wee 16 year old boy to rattle me.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always the same one or two eejits take the hump over what I said or tweeted years ago and then they ruin it for everyone else.

Aye it's a fucking shame that, when you print shite and folk remember. Word to the wise - don't print shite :)

I was just sharing your general fuckwitery with Twitter. And if you'd just apologised for your mistake in the first place instead of lying about making it at all then you wouldn't be making a total arse of yourself on a forum.

I was just sharing your general fuckwitery with Twitter. And if you'd just apologised for your mistake in the first place instead of lying about making it at all then you wouldn't be making a total arse of yourself on a forum.

Again how was I lying Rob? Do you remember everything you posted on twitter? Answer that question. So why would I need to lie when I didn't even remember the comment in the first place? And as Andreas stated in his first comment - he said that I said: I thought it was people. So why should I apologise? Certainly not going to apologise now no matter how much you or Andreas bump your gums over it. Honest mistake in reality, but don't let the sad vindictive nature of some get in the way eh?

Why should I need to apologise when I stated - I thought it sounded like people at the time as you stated?? And you are the one taking the hump - me on the other hand nah mate sorry.

So you don't like what I said two years ago, this thread isn't about your hatred of me over one wee word. I'm certainly not going to get into a slagging match with you and Rob on here for a throw away remark two years back that no one remembers other than you.

So if as you say you don't want to do the preview because of one wee comment then fine fair enough - just don't hog up the thread with what will certainly follow.

It wasn't just what you mis-heard, it was you lumping us in with Rangers fans and their triumphant nonsense.

......and you still seem unrepentant associating Falkirk fans with Rangers fans.

I just pointed out to fellow Falkirk fans that they might not want to cooperate with your website because of this.

I'll do the Raith Rovers one if no one has put their name forward yet

Hi Kev thanks for that, unfortunately you were just beaten to it - we had a Raith fan contact us about half an hour ago mate. Thanks anyway.

It wasn't just what you mis-heard, it was you lumping us in with Rangers fans and their triumphant nonsense.

......and you still seem unrepentant associating Falkirk fans with Rangers fans.

I just pointed out to fellow Falkirk fans that they might not want to cooperate with your website because of this.

Okay fair enough - you dont want them to contribute, they dont want to contribute. Put an end to it there then.

Hi Kev thanks for that, unfortunately you were just beaten to it - we had a Raith fan contact us about half an hour ago mate. Thanks anyway.

Pfft ram it up yer erse

RobBairn TID!

I want you to apologise, that is all.

I commented back then Andreas. Not going to apologise for a throwaway remark which I explained back then. And in all honesty I doubt very much you would care if I apologised or not anyway. That is not your game.

You want to see what he wrote about Rovers .......... :lol:

I've never even heard of scotzine before so hadn't seen anything he\she had wrote. Put my name forward before I read the thread and now I feel like I have let my fellow first division fans down :(

Rob and Andreas - end it here. I am certainly not going to comment on it further given I commented two years ago on the issue. If you have a problem with it then that's your issue not mine.

Lied? Rob do you know every comment you posted on twitter two years ago? I certainly can't remember every comment that I tweeted last week so how do you expect me to remember two years ago? And if you say you do then you are a liar.

Well you should keep better track of what you say if you want to kid on you're a journalist. Second thoughts...you're well on the way to being the new Gavin Berry.

I wouldn't pish on Scotzine or the SPFL if they were on fire.

Well you should keep better track of what you say if you want to kid on you're a journalist. Second thoughts...you're well on the way to being the new Gavin Berry. I wouldn't pish on Scotzine or the SPFL if they were on fire.

Wilson - look at my twitter page - https://twitter.com/scotzine over 90 thousand tweets can you honestly say you would be able to remember even 1% of that?

Archived