Looking for fans to preview SPFL First Division clubs season ahead

scotzine

Has Scotzine ever started a thread that hasn't ended up in glorious popcorn munching, car crashing entertainment? This doesn't beat 'The Away End ' thread but it's ran it pretty close.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's only cause you canna make up your mind you cnut! :lol:

I have made up my mind, he can shove his questions up his arse. :P See if he'd responded to that getting cast up by just saying something like 'My mistake, sorry if this offended' then it would have been fine, but he went on to have a dig at our fans and refuse to apologise. Total mouth-breather if you ask me. :lol:

Scotzine :lol:

Again how was I lying Rob? Do you remember everything you posted on twitter? Answer that question. So why would I need to lie when I didn't even remember the comment in the first place? And as Andreas stated in his first comment - he said that I said: I thought it was people. So why should I apologise? Certainly not going to apologise now no matter how much you or Andreas bump your gums over it. Honest mistake in reality, but don't let the sad vindictive nature of some get in the way eh?

What a complete moron. Why don't you just f**k off while you're losing?

Our app isnt compatible with their fisher price phones mate.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Neither are your big sausage fingers.

Thanks mate if you can email me at editor@scotzine.com I can then fire the questions over. Cheers.Sent from my GT-P3110 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

My e-mail account was hacked into so if you could just PM me on here that would be grand.

• 5 weeks later...
To answer a few questions to help us build up our previews section for our magazine issue coming out the end of this month. We will send said questions to you via email and would need them sent back to us on the 20th July no sooner no later - as to not only keep them relevant , but also to meet a timescale where we then need to lay out the magazine and then publish it before season officially kicks off.

All those who contribute to the magazine will receive a FREE digital version of the magazine for your troubles.

So where is this magazine? The season has now kicked off and I've saw no sign of it.

• 2 weeks later...

So where is this magazine? The season has now kicked off and I've saw no sign of it.

Magazine was delayed due to workload of the designer tasked with laying it all out. Awaiting him sending the finished article back to us. Sorry for the inconvenience.

:lol:

I managed to miss this thread last month - absolutely brilliant.

Is this Scotzine thing the one run by that Muirhead guy? I believe he's seen by some as Celtic's version of Leggo.

If I'm mistaken, I'll of course hold my hands up and apologise.

Hilarious thread.

However, why we would sing "we are the steeple" is beyond me anyroads. These same fans will boo Kilmarnock fans when they sing "we are the Killie boys"

Emmmmmm

irony coz you're badge has a steeple on it???

Just a thought....

Archived