Club DOSS

I think that a few on here will think that a dosser is somebody who sleeps rough, or in a dosshouse( usually a shelter for those down on their luck).

In fact, a guy on the Junior forum has the user name, Lobey Dosser --someone who sleeps in the hallway---so it could be that membership of your club will be less exclusive than you had intended.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that a few on here will think that a dosser is somebody who sleeps rough, or in a dosshouse( usually a shelter for those down on their luck).

In fact, a guy on the Junior forum has the user name, Lobey Dosser --someone who sleeps in the hallway---so it could be that membership of your club will be less exclusive than you had intended.

'Dosser' and 'doss' are two different words. As long as Lobey Dosser uses the word 'doss', meaning 'good, great or very good', he will be welcomed with open arms.

Anybody who uses the word 'doss' in the correct context will automatically be added to the list in the OP.

Depends on what part of Scotland you're from for what interpretation you get for the word Doss tbh. In say Dundee "They spring rolls are Doss" means they were guid.

Given that The Real Saints is from that neck of the woods his interpretation is perfectly valid but the other interpretations are also valid.

As for using it to describe guid stuff I like it.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Pie & Bovril mobile app

This thread is frankly ridiculous. This will be my only post on the matter of your dreadful patter. #poetry #lyricalmiracle

feeling that Club DECE members use the word 'reem' because they like to 'reem' each other's bumholes.

I always meant to use doss in the context of guid more often. This thread is a helpful reminder. That wis doss guys

I'm waaaay above this.

So, you signing up?

I always meant to use doss in the context of guid more often. This thread is a helpful reminder. That wis doss guys

Added to the list.

ill admit that in misguided attempt to ingratiate myself with the younger crowd on here i have in recent months used dece.

however,i now fully renounce such immature behaviour and am thrilled to see a word still thriving in west dundee/east perthshire be brought back into the national consciousness.

only last month i thrilled a company of lads from laurencekirk and montrose (who all knew it meant something tekkel) with my use of the word doss which they hadnt heard in years. with acceptance into club doss i swear to uphold the spirit of the club and get tore right in about those dece wanks.

Archived