Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I fear I may have to resign from Club Doss soon. This is due to my new club The Beige Association. Club Decent members over the age of 35 are welcome.

I fear I may have to resign from Club Doss soon. This is due to my new club The Beige Association. Club Decent members over the age of 35 are welcome.

The inclusive nature of Club DOSS means that we will continue to support anyone no matter what they decide to do in their life, unless it involves rape, murder or arson. Theft may be acceptable based on the value of the item you have stolen. For example, I used to steal pick 'n' mix from Woolworths. Woolworths went out of business soon after this, but I don't think my exploits had anything to do with it. Therefore, although I obviously regret it, my level of theft was an acceptable one.

In short, if you decide to start a new club, all of us here at Club DOSS will support you in your new venture. However, I'd also implore you to remain here as you'd be greatly missed. You can be DOSS and beige. Neither status nullifies the other.

The inclusive nature of Club DOSS means that we will continue to support anyone no matter what they decide to do in their life, unless it involves rape, murder or arson. Theft may be acceptable based on the value of the item you have stolen. For example, I used to steal pick 'n' mix from Woolworths. Woolworths went out of business soon after this, but I don't think my exploits had anything to do with it. Therefore, although I obviously regret it, my level of theft was an acceptable one.

In short, if you decide to start a new club, all of us here at Club DOSS will support you in your new venture. However, I'd also implore you to remain here as you'd be greatly missed. You can be DOSS and beige. Neither status nullifies the other.

Treason?

Treason?

That's a very doss input. It had totally slipped my mind. There is no rhyme or treason to be doing something like that (doss pun).

Puns are permitted here. Rape, murder, arson and treason aren't. Paedophilia as well. We should really write an updated list of do's and don'ts and stick it up for potential future members to have a look at before committing themselves to DOSS.

Ok. I will leave my club for know.

I was thinking about dressing up as a clown in public again and avoiding the ticket conductor on my train.

Is this doss?

Ps I have stopped the murder now to comply with rules.

Ok. I will leave my club for know.

I was thinking about dressing up as a clown in public again and avoiding the ticket conductor on my train.

Is this doss?

I wouldn't describe avoiding the ticket conductor as 'doss', but I wouldn't say that the action itself makes you any less of a doss person. We are human beings. Imperfect human beings. It is our flaws which make us who we are. You aren't technically committing any kind of crime. The train conductor simply hasn't found you.

• 6 months later...

Archived