Manic Street Preachers

AirdrieGuy

Have the pre sale tickets all gone already!?

Wouldn't have thought so. Go through the official Manics website and you'll find presale links there. That's where I got them.

Would post a direct link but I'm away from the laptop now.

None of my mates are really into them but I think they are awesome, was going to do Manchester and Glasgow but a bit pricey for accommodation, tickets and transport from Aberdeen on my own. Defo going to the Glasgow gig at least.

Wouldn't have thought so. Go through the official Manics website and you'll find presale links there. That's where I got them.

Would post a direct link but I'm away from the laptop now.

I've tried various pre sale links (MSP website and Twitter links) as well as ones on this thread and none work.

If anyone has one that is working sharing it would be much appreciated. Cheers.

I've tried various pre sale links (MSP website and Twitter links) as well as ones on this thread and none work.

If anyone has one that is working sharing it would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Yeah just tried the link I used and it appears to be done.

I reckon you should be ok if you can be by a computer for the tickets going on sale again Friday morning.

Strangely enough, I was listening to lifeblood on the train today. Very under-rated album. Looking forward to the new album, pretty sure they said they were going to do two at once.

The second album is planned for March next year so only 6 months between them.

I saw them last friday night in Sydney as they were doing a mini tour with the Lions. Great night and they seem really on form just now.

Already have deluxe edition of Rewind the Film on pre-order :D

Took a few photies at the Sydney gig too

:) Edited by Todders

Yeah just tried the link I used and it appears to be done.

I reckon you should be ok if you can be by a computer for the tickets going on sale again Friday morning.

Aye I got mine first thing on Friday morning. Buzzing for it already.

They played Revol when I saw them the other week, was very surreal as most of the audience (not me) were rugger types in lions shirts. Enjoyed it though and new song sound snot bad, my mate has a spare forme at Manchester if I'm home by then

Seen them twice but not in recent years and were a good live band. Heard the new song the other day, what a fucking dirge. They've lost it. While I'm sure they can still cut it live, if that's the calibre of song they'll be doing not a chance I'd pay 30 notes for it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app