Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

How much does the policing of all the marches that take place across Northern Ireland actually cost the British tax-payer annually, anyone any idea?

The whole failed state costs an absolute fortune to maintain. I can't help but feel David Cameron and co would be ecstatic if NI would get swallowed up by Eire as would everyone of us.

The whole failed state costs an absolute fortune to maintain. I can't help but feel David Cameron and co would be ecstatic if NI would get swallowed up by Eire as would everyone of us.

so basically you feel the same way about NI that the English do about Scotland.

Guest honestrae95

Aye there were folk marching through Glasgow City Centre yesterday. The "Ancient Sons of William" or something with loads of Rangers fans walking alongside. Awful people.

Unfortunately, I got caught up in them while heading up to the Ayr game. I just feel sickened that a group of men and women quite blazingly inciting sectarian and racial hatred are allowed to walk through the streets of Glasgow. The amount of parasites clinging on with new The Rangers tops on also disgusted me. Why, in the 21st century these scumbags are allowed to celebrate an event from 1690, I'll never know.

At least we don't smash up our city every year and attack police at ever opportunity in response to being denied the right to hold a sectarian march past the other side.

Yes, but Scotland is a massive net subsidiser to the UK state whereas the failed statelet is a pointless drain.

Thanks for playing anyway.

I've never apologised for any of this pish, the people rioting are scumbag wankers who have the intelligence of cardboard. That is where your usual garbage fails as none of the regular posters such as AFJ and Jacksgranda apologise for this stuff or make excuses for it, we all think they're arseholes.

'Jacksgranda' is an Orangeman, though. It's hate groups like that that are in large part responsible for the atmosphere that is conducive to rioting.

At least we don't smash up our city every year and attack police at ever opportunity in response to being denied the right to hold a sectarian march past the other side.

funny neither do I or anyone I know, that is the point I am making ,these people are not a reflection of Northern Ireland as a whole.

'Jacksgranda' is an Orangeman, though. It's hate groups like that that are in large part responsible for the atmosphere that is conducive to rioting.

I agree , I am no fan of the Orange order by any means but I do know some people in it who aren't bad, 95% of people in it wouldn't know what the inside of a church looked like and basically it is about 2 fingers up to the other side more than celebrating culture etc....

To be fair I have read comments from Jacksgranda condeming rioters .

Yes, but Scotland is a massive net subsidiser to the UK state whereas the failed statelet is a pointless drain.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Scotland happens to be next to oil fields, even with them as an independent nation it couldn't uphold the level of infrastructure it has ,just my opinion of course.

Horrible degenerates exhibiting behaviour that I would have hoped we had progressed beyond centuries ago.

How exactly do you go about being a republican or loyalist in the west coast of Scotland?

Culture and tradition my hairy arse, get them all tae f**k, or better still f**k off to NI.

funny neither do I or anyone I know, that is the point I am making ,these people are not a reflection of Northern Ireland as a whole.

Erm, yes they are. This is a perennial demonstration of intolerance and criminal destruction by your backward communities. It is absolutely a reflection of your country: I suggest you deal with it.

Scotland happens to be next to oil fields, even with them as an independent nation it couldn't uphold the level of infrastructure it has ,just my opinion of course.

Given Scotland upholds its level of infrastructure, in addition to sending additional revenue to London, your 'opinion' on the matter is factually incorrect and therefore invalid.

You have members of the OO and ex-Provo terrorists running Stormont so I think it's fair to say they are a reflection of the community. Voted for by the people so your argument doesn't stack up.

Erm, yes they are. This is a perennial demonstration of intolerance and criminal destruction by your backward communities. It is absolutely a reflection of your country: I suggest you deal with it.

Believe it or not I actually agree with you on something ,it is the backward communities that are doing this , what I am saying is that these people do not represent the entire country and there actions are not the norm, this is what you and your little wannabe seem to fail to realise.