Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

7 minutes ago, The DA said:

“Organisers are also planning to steam live bible readings and other speeches during the celebrations, which commemorate protestant King William III's victory in 1960.“

0A88AE6C-9EDA-4C99-B54D-A11A5CB6DA80.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Duszek said:

“Organisers are also planning to steam live bible readings and other speeches during the celebrations, which commemorate protestant King William III's victory in 1960.“

0A88AE6C-9EDA-4C99-B54D-A11A5CB6DA80.jpeg

The Herald should really employ sub-editors and proof readers.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Just heard the dulcit tone of marching drums drifting up from Dumbarton Road.

Are these bozos back at it?

Sitting in leafy Dowanhill I thought I was hearing things earlier. Clearly not the case.

No doubt the local plod were conspicuous by their absence in stark contrast to Thursday evening in Kelvingrove Park.

Or maybe they were part of the band?

Edited by Barney Rubble

• 2 weeks later...

The Protestant Reformation, the Act of Union and the Williamite Revolution?  The three pillars upon which modern Scotland was built.  Sad that those in loyal orders can't celebrate this today but still - best wishes to those who uphold parliamentary democracy in a tuneful and colourful manner.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Protestant Reformation, the Act of Union and the Williamite Revolution?  The three pillars upon which modern Scotland was built.  Sad that those in loyal orders can't celebrate this today but still - best wishes to those who uphold parliamentary democracy in a tuneful and colourful manner.

I love a bit of Trooping the colour.

Typically Scots take something decent and turn it into a bunch of buckie filled neds causing trouble.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

An actual statement.

IMG_6207.jpg

I could have sworn an earlier statement set them out as a broad church with no affliction to any one group. So what about Protestant Celtic supporters? Now the Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination are Discriminating against their team.

Also is Jim Traynor involved they have clearly been using the thesaurus in word because "prohibition" doesn't really fit well with the sentence.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Same year the old Rangers Football Club died on it's arse.

Very fitting imo 

A Rangers bar in Benidorm was shut down by the police today because they were up to their 12th July shithousery. No social distancing, no masks, loud music.

I wonder what the Spanish would think if they knew that thesecunts are celebrating bigotry and hatred of Catholics? 

13 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

A Rangers bar in Benidorm was shut down by the police today because they were up to their 12th July shithousery. No social distancing, no masks, loud music.

I wonder what the Spanish would think if they knew that thesecunts are celebrating bigotry and hatred of Catholics? 

They probably realise, like most educated Europeans, that they are bigoted anti-Catholic c***s

Edited by Angusfifer