Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Those poor, oppressed Scottish protestants, being denied homes, jobs, healthcare, food etc.....
IMG_20190915_132657.jpg.36eb52579aa128e0328f17672633a640.jpg
Id be interested to know how this discrimination manifests itself, and how in your day to day life, the people who you deal with become aware of you being a protestant?

I have never been asked my religion in my life that I can recall, by anyone. I have been asked generally if I am religious/believe in God/Jesus. Since a Catholic and Protestant, as Christians would answer both the same way, I am led to believe no one is discriminated agaisnt for being Protestant.

Nowhere near enough discrimination is doled out towards Orange/Republican types though. Hopefully that is soon to change though. Hopefully they become utterly marginalised as befitting the sub species of humanity they are.

23 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Cowards

Shitebags.  It shouldn't matter which "side" is wanting to march, they should have stood by their original decision.  The "opposition" will make sure it is disrupted and carnage will ensue.

Please keep this shite in the west of Scotland if its going to take place. 

Thanks

The rest of Scotland 

11 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Shitebags.  It shouldn't matter which "side" is wanting to march, they should have stood by their original decision.  The "opposition" will make sure it is disrupted and carnage will ensue.

Thanks

The rest of Scotland 

That's a bit unfair on the innocent Weegies.  Both of them.

Thanks
The rest of Scotland 
An idea .... Let's suggest to these p***ks that the rest of Scotland needs whatever it thinks they're promoting. They can march from Glasgow to pass the good word to (randomly) Fife. Us decent Weegies get a weekend off from this pish and, as a bonus, some of them are mown down by a speeding Megabus or Stobart juggernaut on the M8.

13 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Cowards

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Banning them out of a fear of violence and then a week later allowing them out of a fear of violence is just excellent leadership.

They have basically given them free reign now by going back on it. The police are utter shitebags.

6 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

I'm hoping that your ire is also directed at those who want to trudge the streets for republican marches too ??  They should ALL be banned.

I don't agree that all Marches be banned no, I believe in free speech etc. What I do take umbrage with is having them on seemingly every bloody second weekend and holding up busy areas. Once or twice a year to commemorate specific significant dates should do. And yes I lump republican marches in to that, but lets be honest there is no where near as much of them and they aren’t well attended.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

What I do take umbrage with is having them on seemingly every bloody second weekend and holding up busy areas.

I always liked that line in Derry Girls, when the Mum was talking about them practising, "What do they need to practice for? They've been singing the same songs since 1795"

It's terrific, in a week when Britain's highest court convened to decide if our PM tried to undermine the sovereignty of parliament, that we have such strong democrats providing a tuneful and colourful aide memoire to the importance of the Williamite settlement.

38 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's terrific, in a week when Britain's highest court convened to decide if our PM tried to undermine the sovereignty of parliament, that we have such strong democrats providing a tuneful and colourful aide memoire to the importance of the Williamite settlement.

Jeez, with all that w*nking you must be doing over your attempts to throw out anti-everybody comments and posts, your one pair of stained "ranjurs" breeks must be like a briedboard by now. 

And, yes, de pfeffelll connived to close down democracy to avoid resistance to his cunning plan.  In doing so, the concomitant reasons given to betty saxe-coburg-gotha for doing so should be treated with the same level of protest by all reasonable democrats (present company excluded).  

Tuneful? The most offensive thing about orange walks is the standard of musicianship.
I hope it fucking pishes down torrentially and they get soaked/a well needed wash.