Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

On 12/07/2019 at 19:30, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It's always good to see Irish folk standing up for one of their own.

WEmgD7q.jpg

When is this picture from? I could be wrong but usually British flags, pictures of the Royals etc are put on Republican/Nationalist bonfires to be burned for the Feast of Assumption in August, while on the 11th of July the staunch people burn tricolours  and the Pope

• 2 weeks later...

In the same way people on here weighed in to correctly express their disdain and disgust at the "parades" and "celebrations" of the OO-associated clowns, i see there was a "sectarian" arrest on Saturday during a republican march in Glasgow.  Guy's up in court today apparently.

Why don't these republicans "celebrate" their marches back  in Ireland instead of polluting the Scottish public thoroghfares with their equivalent of the OO pish and "history".

Time these "historical celebrations" were binned and confined to their respective centuries.

In the same way people on here weighed in to correctly express their disdain and disgust at the "parades" and "celebrations" of the OO-associated clowns, i see there was a "sectarian" arrest on Saturday during a republican march in Glasgow.  Guy's up in court today apparently.
Why don't these republicans "celebrate" their marches back  in Ireland instead of polluting the Scottish public thoroghfares with their equivalent of the OO pish and "history".

Time these "historical celebrations" were binned and confined to their respective centuries.

Interesting story, thing is the guy arrested wasn’t a republican.
I agree with the point of your post though, no marches based on sectarianism should be allowed in Scotland.

7 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Dreary fucking me.  On a forum dedicated to superficiality and crass caricaturing you have outdone your fellow posters in your asinine attempt to draw equivalence between the admirable and venerable Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland and a shower of insanitary, discordant and confused scum who endorse child-murdering terrorists.

If you want to discuss Republican terrorist sympathisers then make your own thread to do it rather than pollute this one with your false equivalence.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreary fucking me.  On a forum dedicated to superficiality and crass caricaturing you have outdone your fellow posters in your asinine attempt to draw equivalence between the admirable and venerable Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland and a shower of insanitary, discordant and confused scum who endorse child-murdering terrorists.

If you want to discuss Republican terrorist sympathisers then make your own thread to do it rather than pollute this one with your false equivalence.

Is he not talking about the Irish cricket team?

^^^^ Roddy McDonald

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The case for the prosecution rests m'lud.  The defence counsel, along with many of his like-minded "Fils de Guillaume", obviously is suffering from a severely debilitating case of the killer disease, Hubris.  Unfortunately, with there being no out and out cure available on the market to help these people, they are being spoonfed drips of soothing linctus-like feelgood drops by the Apothecary in Chief, Professor James Traynor (F.A.T.F.U.D.) who invented the elixir de vie d'orange - Deludemol.

Monsieur kinky's case appears to be terminal, m'lud. 

16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You were alright when you started here, but you've become a boring caricature. It's time to ditch this persona and come up with something more original.

12 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Thought that said steaming online, didn't want to look at a pile of shite...

image.jpeg.f4ba17ff9a8e15f1a691aea32f3b0626.jpeg

Image result for horse dung