Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Tension will already be building this morning in the small West Tyrone village of Bready

The weather is looking fine and a 4 PM start means that many of the onlookers will be somewhat inebriated before things get going. 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Before all the gaudy-coloured Williams and Williaminhas head out today to celebrate their "victory" from some years ago, they might be interested in this account of what actually happened back then and how they are seen and perceived throughout the civilised Scottish world.  These words are taken from a contributor from a respectable site elsewhere :

The Orange Order was always for the Brain Deid. It was constructed on false stories for the Brain Deid to keep Ireland and Scotland divided internally and from each other. Divide and keep conquered.

William of Orange was King James’ Nephew (Son of the King’s sister). William was also the King’s son in law as he was married to Mary, the King’s daughter (marriage of convenience to give him credence as King).

The Pope backed William And gave him a Regiment of Catholic troops at the Boyne. William never said a bad word about his ally the Pope.

William was gay, morbidly obese and asthmatic. He brought Dutch boyfriends to London Court with him and it was a scandal at the time. He made them Dukes. He selected personally only the most handsome footmen. He had a camp and effete obsession with interior design, soft furnishings and having his image painted (selfies).

It was William who fell off his horse (not any Pope). William took an asthmatic attack whilst crossing the river Boyne and fell into the mud on the other side Slippy slope. His entourage dismounted into the mud to save the face down obese Prince (including Dutch gay boyfriends). Their colourful silks all became muddy brown including Williams House of Orange sash. God turned it brown. William of Brown. The House of Brown.

The largest official Religion in The Netherlands today, by ten year census, remains Roman Catholicism at around 36%.

Curious they called it Orange “Order” as all Orders came from Catholicism; Benedictine, Dominican, Franciscan, Jesuits, etc,…. in addition, the Catholic Papal Orders of Chivalry or Knighthood were copied by all European Monarchs; Order of the Garter, Order of the Bath, Order of the Thistle,…

The Orange “Order” remains a bogus or fake “Order” as it was never founded by the Pope or Sovereign Monarch with letters patent and is therefore not an Order at all. It has no Royal Patronage. It is a sectarian extremist hateful mob with an erroneous view of historical events. It needs to be proscribed.

1 hour ago, hearthammer said:

Before all the gaudy-coloured Williams and Williaminhas head out today to celebrate their "victory" from some years ago, they might be interested in this account of what actually happened back then and how they are seen and perceived throughout the civilised Scottish world.  These words are taken from a contributor from a respectable site elsewhere :

Which respected site?

55 minutes ago, The OP said:

Not sure that being gay or asthmatic is grounds for criticism TBQH. Obesity maybe, some folk think we shouldn't be fat-shaming porkers these days. 

I'm going to guess: you're not one of those folk?

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

Which though, enlighten us.

It matters not which site my friend.  I was merely taken with the alternative account of the happenings way back when that have produced the need for "celebrations" amongst those and those over the years.

Just now, hearthammer said:

It matters not which site my friend.  I was merely taken with the alternative account of the happenings way back when that have produced the need for "celebrations" amongst those and those over the years.

It's not really an alternative though. William's sexuality is hardly a secret, nor is his allegiance with The Pope. If it comes from a respected site why not tell us which one?

1 minute ago, hearthammer said:

You seem already knowledgeable on what i discovered and stumbled across, therefore if you disagree with the contributor's content, then feel free to correct him/her.

It's badly written and homophobic, not necessarily untrue. If I knew where to comment I would, but you won't tell me.

No-one laughs more at the walk than me, that doesn't make some of its detractors any less ridiculous though.

Some people might think you wrote it yourself and posted on a blog somewhere, but I'm struggling to find it. Will you say where it is?

I certainly did not write it.  Like many contributors here i "lifted" the relevant text and quoted it here.  I didn't judge the grammar, writing skills or whether is was blatantly homophobic, but was intrigued by the content.

Your comments here have more than clarified your position re the quality of the scribe and your views on the "celebrations".

2 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Lots of us laugh at you.

I didn't know you walked.

1 minute ago, hearthammer said:

I certainly did not write it.  Like many contributors here i "lifted" the relevant text and quoted it here.  I didn't judge the grammar, writing skills or whether is was blatantly homophobic, but was intrigued by the content.

Your comments here have more than clarified your position re the quality of the scribe and your views on the "celebrations".

Keep up. I've said multiple times how ludicrous the walk and order are. I think you are on thin ice when you talk about banning it or similar demonstrations, as you did earlier

You posted an extract  as if the content was revelatory from a "respected" site. I have asked several times which site and you've refused to name it and I can't understand why. Maybe you can explain?