Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Was also nice to see them honouring William Campbell in a tuneful and colourful way.*

*William Campbell, convicted UVF terrorist who orchestrated the Glasgow pub bombings of the 70s.  Same William Campbell, who's nephew murdered a 15 year old in a sectarian attack. 
Nice bunch... 
D-yDvwUX4AIw8De.thumb.jpeg.b752b27e910f8ed9c8d25957d0415ec7.jpeg

The state of Diabeto over on the right there.

Eat a vegetable you fat turd.

3 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Was also nice to see them honouring William Campbell in a tuneful and colourful way.*

*William Campbell, convicted UVF terrorist who orchestrated the Glasgow pub bombings of the 70s.  Same William Campbell, who's nephew murdered a 15 year old in a sectarian attack. 

Nice bunch... 

D-yDvwUX4AIw8De.jpeg

Which pope is that on the banner?

lol

The guy filming that is clearly an absolute zoomer, some of the looks he gets are pretty funny though.

How many people at the march are morbidly obese as well? It’s literally a display of all the worst things about Scotland rolled into one.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Shame on you for hijacking the thread.  As the OP asked...post images from yesterday's celebration.

If you want a discussion about some trivial incident from the 70s then there are plenty of other threads to raise it.

You're trying too hard these days. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

The guy filming that is clearly an absolute zoomer, some of the looks he gets are pretty funny though.

How many people at the march are morbidly obese as well? It’s literally a display of all the worst things about Scotland rolled into one.

it is quite literally one of the very few things many of these people have in their lives. 

I think all that's missing from these clips and photos is Nurse Rached and her highly experienced team moving in to soothe their brows - and get them off the streets back to their hovels.  The police clearly don't seem to have the manpower (or the will) to re-kennel these morons.

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

When I was in loyal orders in Scotland the Glasgow walk was always the jewel in the crown.  This makes sense.  Although Edinburgh was the city of John Knox and, along with Rotterdam, Zurich and Geneva, kept the fire of the Reformation burning it was the Presbyterian city of Glasgow who gave short-shrift to the Polish-Italian fop and his ragtag army en route to their nadir at Culloden.

Good to see the lads and lassies celebrating shared sovereignty with our big southern pals since 1603 and the rule of parliament over the crown since 1707 in such a tuneful and colourful manner.

Trying way too hard.

When I was in loyal orders in Scotland the Glasgow walk was always the jewel in the crown.  This makes sense.  Although Edinburgh was the city of John Knox and, along with Rotterdam, Zurich and Geneva, kept the fire of the Reformation burning it was the Presbyterian city of Glasgow who gave short-shrift to the Polish-Italian fop and his ragtag army en route to their nadir at Culloden.

As well as inventing the reformation Edinburgh also invented the Enlightenment

It seems that some people elsewhere missed the second one entirely

37 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

The guy playing the tunes in the car is as big a fud as the troglodytes that are marching tbh.

I agree, he's trying far too hard to get an easy rise out of them. The best thing to do if you can when the troglodytes turn up is to ignore them since the walks seem to just be lots of fat orcs going "look at us look at me look at us". I know it's easier said than done, particularly if you live on our of their routes, but if it wasn't about them being noticed then surely they'd have been alright with having their walks out in the middle of a big field somewhere like a big bigot festival. 

4 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

I agree, he's trying far too hard to get an easy rise out of them. The best thing to do if you can when the troglodytes turn up is to ignore them since the walks seem to just be lots of fat orcs going "look at us look at me look at us". I know it's easier said than done, particularly if you live on our of their routes, but if it wasn't about them being noticed then surely they'd have been alright with having their walks out in the middle of a big field somewhere like a big bigot festival. 

I seen a Republican march in Dumbarton years ago, the folk marching were wearing black berets & sunglasses, to a man/wummin.

It was cold, windy as f**k and absolutely pouring with rain 😀

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Orange marches, Republican marches, they're all fuckwits.

Utter vermin living in the past with nothing else in their pathetic little lives other than hatred and arteries clogged in fat.

A pox on them all.

Correct

4 hours ago, Silverton End said:

The guy playing the tunes in the car is as big a fud as the troglodytes that are marching tbh.

Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation or The Cranberries - Zombie would be preferable. Although might not annoy the handful of Motherwell, Hearts and Ayrshire Junior teams’ supporters in their ranks unfortunately.

4 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Orange marches, Republican marches, they're all fuckwits.

Utter vermin living in the past with nothing else in their pathetic little lives other than hatred and arteries clogged in fat.

A pox on them all.

Ironic that the individuals within these groups, who love nothing more than a good 'march', tend to be blighted by the need of XXXXXXL clothing. 

I work with the street lighting for the council and on Friday had the pleasure of removing some offensive flegs put up in a town. The abuse I was getting was something to behold “****** b*****d” fucking arsehole to name a few. The seethe was fucking glorious all because I was told to take down the flegs.

20 minutes ago, scmwell said:

I work with the street lighting for the council and on Friday had the pleasure of removing some offensive flegs put up in a town. The abuse I was getting was something to behold “****** b*****d” fucking arsehole to name a few. The seethe was fucking glorious all because I was told to take down the flegs.

Are you a Kelvinside man?