Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Dirty dave never responded to Enrico's BBC link about the OO lodging complaints against 2 UUP pols attending the catholic funeral of a murdered policeman, which kinda blows his whole "orange order don't mind members attending catholic funerals/weddings" shtick out the water.

I love the unintended irony of the offended lodge being called "total abstinence" considering most of the lowlifes that attach themselves to these parades are pissed out of their heads.

That really comes back to the whole thing about rural and city lodges IMO. I may be wrong but the ones in the sticks have no drink allowed on the marches or the field at the end of them. The ones in the cities are just a big piss up giving 2 fingers up to the other side really.

Dirty dave never responded to Enrico's BBC link about the OO lodging complaints against 2 UUP pols attending the catholic funeral of a murdered policeman, which kinda blows his whole "orange order don't mind members attending catholic funerals/weddings" shtick out the water.

I love the unintended irony of the offended lodge being called "total abstinence" considering most of the lowlifes that attach themselves to these parades are pissed out of their heads.

Got to laugh at Celtic/Hibs fans. Support the organization that killed the 2 policemen. Then call the oo bigots for not attending funeral.

Brilliant.

Got to laugh at Celtic/Hibs fans. Support the organization that killed the 2 policemen. Then call the oo bigots for not attending funeral.

Brilliant.

excuse me but we Hibs fans are too busy being trendy skagboys to support anything....epic fail on your part

oh that is the proper use of "your "....glad to help

Brilliant.

excuse me?

Now i'll assume you're not the kind to stereotype a person based solely on the team they support. But please do enlighten me and tell me what organisations i supposedly support that kills 2 policemen?

Also, you still haven't answer my question.

Brilliant.

He said fan(s), he did not say Rico, so to be fair you are off the mark when you stay he is stereotyping you.

Read it again, he was you have to laugh at the Celtic/Hibs fans. kinda implying he was referring to me and Half Rice specifically as he mentioned the BBC article I posted and Half Rice mentioned

Shame he doesn't have the bottle to answer any of my questions though.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

You don't like cricket then? ;)

Not much actual cricket going on at the moment but the big news is that Paul Collingwood (68 Tests for England, Average 40.56, 10 Test Centuries 2010 World T20 winning captain and 2013 County Championship winning captain with Durham) is taking on a coaching role with Scotland, ahead of their ICC T20 Qualification attempts.

Given their recent record against their emerald clad neighbours Scotland probably fell fortunate to have avoided Ireland although could still face them in the labyrinthine playoff system that offers 2nd and 3rd chances to teams that don't win their groups.

Group A: Ireland, Canada, Hong Kong, Italy, Namibia, Uganda, USA and UAE

Group B: Afghanistan, Bermuda, Denmark, Netherlands, Nepal, Kenya, Papua New Guinea and Scotland

6 teams go through in total

Ireland must be strong favourites to top group A but Group B is wide open.

Ireland and the Netherlands warm up by playing a friendly in Abu Dhabi beforehand while Scotland, with Paul Collingwood on board as a coach, warm up against the USA

Ireland will be back out in the desert the following month to face Afghanistan in the longer form of the games for the ICC Intercontinental Cup Final (10th-14th December)

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)