Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Rico, you are forgetting one simple thing: Bally is probably the most reasonable Rangers poster on P&B and just never gets involved the petty tosh like you and get I embroiled in.

Ergo your riposte, "My Team:Rangers" towards Bally is inane.

^^^ Team Rangers

• My Team:Rangers

Makes sense

There is no need to obsess prolong the clocks being changed back to 1690. Its all over for another year. I don't see the point in advocating/moaning about it. I don't even bother with the OO.

Rico, you are forgetting one simple thing: Bally is probably the most reasonable Rangers poster on P&B and just never gets involved the petty tosh like you and get I embroiled in.

Ergo your riposte, "My Team:Rangers" towards Bally is inane.

the-mask-oscar-o.gif

The greatest day of the year

What today?

There is no need to obsess prolong the clocks being changed back to 1690. Its all over for another year. I don't see the point in advocating/moaning about it. I don't even bother with the OO.

It's been a riot this year eh? No point complaining about bigots marching in the streets

As a matter of interest, are those who vociferously condemn the OO parades as vehemently opposed to these proposed forthcoming invasions of "shared space"?

http://www.4ni.co.uk/northern_ireland_news.asp?id=166117

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/5000-dissident-republicans-due-to-march-through-belfast-29412763.html

I know some will, but I expect a few will indulge in whataboutery and obfuscation.

As a matter of interest, are those who vociferously condemn the OO parades as vehemently opposed to these proposed forthcoming invasions of "shared space"?

http://www.4ni.co.uk/northern_ireland_news.asp?id=166117

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/5000-dissident-republicans-due-to-march-through-belfast-29412763.html

I know some will, but I expect a few will indulge in whataboutery and obfuscation.

2 wrong don't make a right, If it was upto me i wouldn't allow such marches either. They do nothing to help the overall problems within N.Ireland

The one for the terrorists who killed themselves of course will be condemned, but it does have a nice ring to it, celebrating the useless ones, I know it's not the way it's intended, but the parade should be a good way to laugh at the attitudes of some.

The other one I'm not too sure about, clearly it's a republican march , which may needlessly bring up tensions but from that article it appears they are turning up ,marching a singular route and pissing off again, or at least that being the plan. They may be fannys but they have a right to march, if the OO only marched one route, once a year it would be alot better, and I could understand it more. They could still make their point but the disruption and fanning of flames wouldn't be so prevalent, and could more easily be avoided by those that want nothing to do with it.

The fact i haven't heard of any Irish republican marches in Scotland helps as well. Rather than the ridiculous amount of OO marches in Scotland.

2 wrong don't make a right, If it was upto me i wouldn't allow such marches either. They do nothing to help the overall problems within N.Ireland

I expected a reasoned opinion like this from you.

The one for the terrorists who killed themselves of course will be condemned, but it does have a nice ring to it, celebrating the useless ones, I know it's not the way it's intended, but the parade should be a good way to laugh at the attitudes of some.

The other one I'm not too sure about, clearly it's a republican march , which may needlessly bring up tensions but from that article it appears they are turning up ,marching a singular route and pissing off again, or at least that being the plan. They may be fannys but they have a right to march, if the OO only marched one route, once a year it would be alot better, and I could understand it more. They could still make their point but the disruption and fanning of flames wouldn't be so prevalent, and could more easily be avoided by those that want nothing to do with it.

The fact i haven't heard of any Irish republican marches in Scotland helps as well. Rather than the ridiculous amount of OO marches in Scotland.

I've always found bombers who blow themselves up to be quite funny too.

The republican one in Belfast crosses a much bigger interface than any Orange one, and chief anti-OO spokesperson Gerry Kelly is involved, hypocrite that he is. I'd be happy for it to go ahead if it didn't have to go down the Crumlin Road and through the lower Oldpark Road, skirting the lower Shankill. It seems to be asking for a response.

There are republican marches here; there was one in Coatbridge a few weeks ago, and cairde na heireann (friends of Ireland, but only one side of Ireland you understand?????) are trying to sh1t stir in Denny where they've held one for the last two years, mostly by bussing GB types in from Glasgow.

I'd say they are entitled to their opinion, as we all are, but friends in Denny say they are opportunistic blow-ins who are making an excuse that just isn't there.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/Central-Scotland-Cairde-Na-hEireann/111248395651906

I'd say they are entitled to their opinion, as we all are, but friends in Denny say they are opportunistic blow-ins who are making an excuse that just isn't there.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/Central-Scotland-Cairde-Na-hEireann/111248395651906

I just think they are dicks, They really don't have any business getting involved within UK / Irish politics. Chances are the majority of them are Labour supporter, who I may remind are a unionist party.

See the irony with that one?

Nothing wrong with having an opinion on things going on in the world, we all have them. but to it's not their fight. People who are in these groups to me just come across as pretty sad individuals who don't have a lot going for them in life.

Do they honestly believe having a march in Scotland will make the slightest difference, of course it fecking won't

I might be daft here, but the way I see it, If the people of NI wanted a United Ireland, they can vote for it. If they want to remain part of the union, then do be it.

EDIT: Just had a look at that facebook page

The War Is Over ! But The Struggle Continues

Get a grip (not you, them)

Edited by Enrico Annoni

I might be daft here, but the way I see it, If the people of NI wanted a United Ireland, they can vote for it. If they want to remain part of the union, then do be it.

When do we get a vote on whether to include them in the Union? Where's the 'tow the scroungers to somewhere off Greenland' option?

Whoooooa, stop, too much reason for one thread.

Just because I think they are entitled to their opinion does not stop me from thinking they are dicks too.

Nice picture outside Parkhead - that can't do the club any good in it's fight to be welcoming to all.

When do we get a vote on whether to include them in the Union? Where's the 'tow the scroungers to somewhere off Greenland' option?

You don't get a vote to kick people out a country, otherwise i'm sure the english would have told us to GTF many years ago (thanks to the english media portraying us as benefit scroungers etc...)

Besides, doesn't matter what we think about NI, as it stands while they are part of the UK it's a problem we all have to try and deal with.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Whoooooa, stop, too much reason for one thread.

Just because I think they are entitled to their opinion does not stop me from thinking they are dicks too.

Nice picture outside Parkhead - that can't do the club any good in it's fight to be welcoming to all.

Don't get me started on that, or you'll hear me having a right moan.