Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

There a cracking video doing the rounds where a guy comes out a house that has a tricolour flying from it and launches a bin at the march before retreating back into the home only to find his windows soon to be in the way of his bin being returned to him.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

There a cracking video doing the rounds where a guy comes out a house that has a tricolour flying from it and launches a bin at the march before retreating back into the home only to find his windows soon to be in the way of his bin being returned to him.

It's been posted earlier in the thread. I read that it wasn't the guy's window that got panned in, it was his neighbour's. 

And the bin got arrested.

19 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Seems the cretins are now evangelists and doing some spreading of their "celebrations" to other corners of the globe.  Scotland's shame indeed.

They've been done the world over since before you and I were born.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

They've been done the world over since before you and I were born.

And there was me thinking it was just in nornirn n in the stauncher areas of fair Caledonia that they remembered the dwarf pederast and his non-victory.

Everyday is a schoolday 

Glad to know it was a peaceful 12th of July.

Only 6 arrests it seems.

Pity Scotland was let down by my troglodyte neighbour who decided if was show time and challenged all and sundry in Belfast to fight whilst wearing a Sevco shirt.

Which you just might get away in Glasgow's George Square but on the main parade route at the 12th of July in Belfast, maybe not so bright.

Local gossip tells me he was saved by armed cops.

Moral of the story, give the Buckfast and high powered meds cocktail a miss.

Luckily the Belfast authorities slapped his wrist and turned a blind eye to previous jail time for attacking a Glasgow ambulance crew.

And of course the whole street knows.

lol

Or is it, LOL.

22 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

It's a strong look. Fight the power!!

Utter gimpoids.

Screenshot_20220713-125521_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bit dull and looks thoroughly depressing imo. Needs a bit more colour and glitz like their Proddy counterparts. Don't care much for the music or culture of either. 1/10.

On 12/07/2022 at 15:19, SlipperyP said:

Not really, they have nothing to celebrate.   They do still like we march 

It's called a Easter Commemoration March

majb6d.jpg

To be fair, these are incredibly rare. There are more Republican marches in Scotland than there are in NI