Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Just now, Shandön Par said:

I bet they’d look happier if they just wore those sashes and nothing else. Maybe get some steel drums too. They project a very joyless existence in their current guise. 

That's Pride you're thinking about. It's quite easy to get confused. Loads of flamboyantly dressed men, marching for what they believe in

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That's Pride you're thinking about. It's quite easy to get confused. Loads of flamboyantly dressed men, marching for what they believe in

They’re probably glum as they all look like they’ve been up all night grave-robbing Cyril Smith for his suits.

10 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

I bet they’d look happier if they just wore those sashes and nothing else. Maybe get some steel drums too. They project a very joyless existence in their current guise. 

Joyless.  It is a very apt description of most bigoted people I have encountered, either personally or through the media.  DUP politicians one and all seem particularly joyless folk.

1 hour ago, Shandön Par said:

Please no, they march past my house

A1A97FA5-F277-4018-B947-77E0DBE34BA7.gif

On 02/07/2022 at 18:38, Shandön Par said:

What sashes?