Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Tuneful? The most offensive thing about orange walks is the standard of musicianship.
I hope it fucking pishes down torrentially and they get soaked/a well needed wash.

The rain drumming down to wet their whistles?

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Another wicket the required run rate goes past 12

UAE need 144 from 11.4 overs with 7 wickets remaining

For those desperate to know the final score, UAE were 108 all out.  Scotland qualify for the T20 World Cup finals.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

In case anyone is looking for a winter fix, there’s a march on Sauchiehall Street right now.

Apprentice Boys of Derry, a Larkhall lot, and a big drum that says No Surrender. Not sure which side they are tbh...

Just in time for xmas.

9 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

In case anyone is looking for a winter fix, there’s a march on Sauchiehall Street right now.

Apprentice Boys of Derry, a Larkhall lot, and a big drum that says No Surrender. Not sure which side they are tbh...

Not an Orange walk but closely related.

After Scotland voting 55% in favour of Unionist parties it's great to see these lads out celebrating:

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not an Orange walk but closely related.

After Scotland voting 55% in favour of Unionist parties it's great to see these lads out celebrating:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. They're fucking shite at playing music. Drums awful. Flutes sound like they used an angry cat to tune up. Does nobody ever think "why don't we have a practice? Together?" 

Maybe if they were a bit better at actually playing a s a band we all wouldn't mind as much. If you turned up a gig and that was the quality you'd be demanding a refund.

This passed my front door and generally caused inconvenience to my morning as I had things to do but couldn’t get my car out until they had f*cked off on their bigoted way.  I did notice one band playing the sash so does that mean they are stauncher than the OO, the cheeky sectarian scamps?

TBH it looked like an audition for Babylon Five given the number of absolute mutants on parade.

• 2 months later...

"There is a belief the ranks should not be broken by anyone and when the crossing occurred he reacted in an instant."
Yer in a daft wee flute band m9, no’ the marines. Horrible c**t.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/03/2020 at 21:48, topcat(The most tip top) said:

This tweet is unavailable

Essentially a charity whose main colour is orange are doing sponsored walks in several cities to raise money. All well and good, you might think, but one of their cities they'd planned a walk in was Belfast. 

675173.jpg?b64lines=IEJPWSwgSSBSRUFMTFkg