Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

9 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

I think both should give it a rest to be honest. It's becoming tiresome..

Angus,  i tried umpteen times to nip his pedantic and foolish pursuit of nailing things directly to me.  "Dug wi' a bone" - but barking wi' nae nashers.

On 12/07/2019 at 12:18, hearthammer said:

Before all the gaudy-coloured Williams and Williaminhas head out today to celebrate their "victory" from some years ago, they might be interested in this account of what actually happened back then and how they are seen and perceived throughout the civilised Scottish world.  These words are taken from a contributor from a respectable site elsewhere :

Which respected site ?

Edited by Ned Nederlander

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I went to John Lewis in Wycombe yesterday with my older daughter as she wanted to buy me to pay for cushions, a rug, bedding and 'a throw' for her new digs.  She took a couple of pics of us for her Instagram bollocks.

Thanks for your post.  It has made me realise just how deep my connection with Billy the Pink actually is.

It's a tragedy you were allowed to reproduce & pollute the gene pool for humanity.

2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Angus,  i tried umpteen times to nip his pedantic and foolish pursuit of nailing things directly to me.  "Dug wi' a bone" - but barking wi' nae nashers.

Seriously, what are you doing?

Nearly all contributors on here are very critical of those who take part in Orange Walks and associated nonsense.  Within that view however, there is legitimate debate as to whether banning such events is appropriate in a relatively free society.

You posted a daft wee article you said came from a respected website.  Your refusal to identify that source when asked was absolutely absurd.  Please be in no doubt that your stance looked utterly ridiculous to anyone looking in.

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

13 arrests at Transmt yesterday, reports of mass drug taking and bound to be plenty more today. Why do the people of Glasgow have yo put up with this carnage? Time to ban festivals.

Pipe down there 'Nigel'. 

Guest Moomintroll
Have you seen the fucking nick of them?
This one is going to be an annoying c**t until his inevitable emptying when the mask falls clean off.