Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Unacceptable behaviour.  Playing a flute doesn't give you carte blanche to behave like an arse.

Must be dressing up as milkmen with lavvy brushes sticking out of their hats which gives them carte blanche to act like arses them. 

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Unacceptable behaviour.  Playing a flute doesn't give you carte blanche to behave like an arse.

Neither does bangin' a big "f*ck off" drum, or waddlin' about in ridiculous circus outfits clogging up main streets and harassing innocent members of the public- but carte blanche it is. 

Every year, without fail, there are incidents similar to this year's debacle(s) where innocent bystanders are inadvertently drawn in to this fatfest, hubristic pilgrimage to hail all things oranje.

Scottish Justice must intervene, and soon, to put an end to this permanent embarrassment to Scotland and the decent people of Scotland.  Same applies to los republicanos - they can f*ck off to their own island to celebrate this pish. 

Guest Moomintroll
The spitter has been named by several folk on Twitter. Hopefully he'll be getting a knock on his door shortly.
The spitter is on Twitter? He's in the shitter, that's what he gets for being so bitter.

31 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Why haven't folk mobilised against these marching c***s? I'd like to see a few hundred folk walk through their marches instead of the one or two brave individuals.

So what your suggesting to deal with angry people marching through shit holes is more angry people marching through shit holes

I can sympathise with your sentiment but can't help but question whether you've thought this through properly

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

So what your suggesting to deal with angry people marching through shit holes is more angry people marching through shit holes

Not quite another group marching. Another group disturbing the original marches. That way, things will come to a head and stuff might actually get clamped down upon, or changed. At the moment, the (OO) have carte blanche to do as they please.

16 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Not quite another group marching. Another group disturbing the original marches. That way, things will come to a head and stuff might actually get clamped down upon, or changed. At the moment, the (OO) have carte blanche to do as they please.

I'm stil not convinced by the idea that direct confrontation is a better reaction to belligerent attention seekers than simply ignoring them. But then again I don't live in Ayrshire so I'm fully aware that you might be in a better position to read this than I am.

There is a big Parade in Edinburgh with lots of bands this weekend though. 

https://www.edinburghjazzfestival.com/2019-programme/artists/edinburgh-festival-carnival.html

2 hours ago, mathematics said:

A large number of these fucknuts are doing this because they love the reaction it gets. Hence why they try and direct their marches past chapels for extra seethe. Kincardine is a prime example on here too, he only posts that "Brilliant to see the lads out celebrating" stuff purely because he knows he'll get a barrage of abuse that he can pull his wee wire off to.

Just ignore the c***s, I honestly find it extremely easy to avoid them every year.

9 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

A large number of these fucknuts are doing this because they love the reaction it gets. Hence why they try and direct their marches past chapels for extra seethe. Kincardine is a prime example on here too, he only posts that "Brilliant to see the lads out celebrating" stuff purely because he knows he'll get a barrage of abuse that he can pull his wee wire off to.

Just ignore the c***s, I honestly find it extremely easy to avoid them every year.

Tried to give you a green wan and it seems i've got the onset of Parkinsons as wan became two.  Have a sperr anyway as your comment deserves it.

5 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Neither does bangin' a big "f*ck off" drum, or waddlin' about in ridiculous circus outfits clogging up main streets and harassing innocent members of the public- but carte blanche it is. 

Every year, without fail, there are incidents similar to this year's debacle(s) where innocent bystanders are inadvertently drawn in to this fatfest, hubristic pilgrimage to hail all things oranje.

Scottish Justice must intervene, and soon, to put an end to this permanent embarrassment to Scotland and the decent people of Scotland.  Same applies to los republicanos - they can f*ck off to their own island to celebrate this pish. 

Which other demonstrations/celebrations would you ban?

4 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
5 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
The spitter has been named by several folk on Twitter. Hopefully he'll be getting a knock on his door shortly.

The spitter is on Twitter? He's in the shitter, that's what he gets for being so bitter.

I hope he shares a cell with Gary Glitter