Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

1 hour ago, scmwell said:

I work with the street lighting for the council and on Friday had the pleasure of removing some offensive flegs put up in a town. The abuse I was getting was something to behold “****** b*****d” fucking arsehole to name a few. The seethe was fucking glorious all because I was told to take down the flegs.

Ship called Dignity!!!

Was visiting the in-laws in Brighton’s yesterday . At about 11:30 pm the redding and westquarter unity club  ( which is how they now style themselves ) must have been closing as we were serenaded by the scum from the edge of the gene pool , 

na na na na , etc eff the holy father and the ra ,  etc , they appeared only to know the one line ,

and jus na na Ed themselves the rest of the time 

pathetic 

Spent all 54 years of my life in Dundee.

Parents of different faiths.  Neighbours on one side Rangers fans who attended church.  Neighbours on the other side originally from the Republic who attended chapel and adopted either Dundee or United as their team.  We had a core of about 30 friends growing up who attended different faith schools.  Religion was never used as an excuse to "other" anybody, even when you fell out and walked off the pitch and went home in a huff carrying the match ball. 

Brother was in the Black Watch having joined up aged 17 in the late 60s just before the Troubles kicked off and saw first it all first hand having done more than his fair share of tours in Northern Ireland, yet I never once heard him say a bad word to a person because of their religious or political beliefs.

Never seen, let alone attended an Orange or Republican march.  Never asked anybody what school they went to other than out of genuine curiosity in case we knew somebody in common.  Never called anybody an orange or ****** b****** (although I have been called both when watching my team play in Glasgow). 

Am I missing out on something?

Ps.  I played one game of cricket for the school team and needed two runs to win but much to the disgust of my P.E. teacher and teamates I ended up getting run out because the top of my pads had no buckle which meant the slowed me down, so I fecking hate the game.

Edited by Sugar_Army

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Jokes on you, it's 16.Po!

Tried to look up BPB, best I could do was Blackpool Pleasure Beach or Brown Paper Bag.

Bridgeton Proddy Boys...

On 06/07/2019 at 23:09, muirkirk nil said:

lol

On 07/07/2019 at 00:23, invergowrie arab said:

I'm amazed at the number of people who watch these videos and they're first reaction is to  comment how embarrassing the police are. Can they not see and hear everyone else in there?

18 hours ago, Silverton End said:

The guy playing the tunes in the car is as big a fud as the troglodytes that are marching tbh.

Absolutely.

A clip of backwards bellends proudly showing they're backwards bellends put online by a backwards bellend proudly showing he's a backwards bellend.

And then Officer Bellend tries to intervene.

Scotland is full of bellends.

11 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

FB_IMG_1562535878157.thumb.jpg.9c2e7e4e391e51619f48c111f2f850fc.jpg

That is fucking awesome.

I'm almost tempted to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's simply adding a bit of humour ... but naw, everything about her outfit is pure dyed-in-the-wool staunchness.

We should pity these poor fuckers instead of pointing-and-laughing at them.

(It is a 'she' isnt it :unsure2:)