Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Guest Moomintroll
A confrontation dominated by bowlers, IMO.
Batsman will prevail surely, especially such exponents as Eoin Morgan.

The Orange order even with their inflated membership claims of 50000 members make up less than 1% of Scotlands population.

Is there a reason why this tiny minority is granted permission to halt traffic and lead the Jakey population of their local town 

on a pointless parade around the streets every other weekend of the summer ? 

Edited by killiekranky

29 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

The Orange order even with their inflated membership claims of 50000 members make up less than 1% of Scotlands population.

Is there a reason why this tiny minority is granted permission to halt traffic and lead the Jakey population of their local town 

on a pointless parade around the streets every other weekend of the summer ? 

No idea why this question has never been asked before.

I was surprised to find out how few people were actually in the Orange Order compared to the impact they have on weekend traffic.

In comparison, 150 000 people climb Ben Nevis each year, with no detrimental effects on local roads.

Guest Moomintroll
I was surprised to find out how few people were actually in the Orange Order compared to the impact they have on weekend traffic.
In comparison, 150 000 people climb Ben Nevis each year, with no detrimental effects on local roads.
So the ideal solution is for every Orange Walk to go up Ben Nevis. Well I suppose it is close to Fort William.

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
12 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

So the ideal solution is for every Orange Walk to go up Ben Nevis. Well I suppose it is close to Fort William.

And never come down?

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, killiekranky said:

1 hour ago, The DA said:

And never come down?

56 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, The DA said:
And never come down?

I couldn't possibly comment.

Probably needs us to redefine 'Peak Orange Order' but it's summit to discuss.

Heard an Orange band on Saturday morning and then when I was going out in the afternoon I went down to the station and the place was rammed with band followers.

If someone gave you a brief to custom design 'absolute scumbags' you couldn't have made a better job of it that this mob.

Fat, loud, violent, bigoted, drunk but most of all thick as f**k.   A ramble of complete life failures.

The Orange Order really is a disgusting organisation that pads out it's numbers  with drunken thugs and provides a platform for the worst kind of anti social behaviour.