Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Aye BBC did quite a long piece on it & finished off with something like "one of the biggest crowds at a march this summer"
As a comparison, here's a note of police estimates of numbers at recent marches:
Cowdenbeath Orange Order - 4,000  marchers
Stirling AUOB - 10,000 marchers
Dumfries AOUB - 15,000 marchers
Glasgow AOUB - 35,000 marchers
And the AUOB would have been far easier to police than the cretins march in Cowdenbeath despite the numbers.

Surprisingly large amount of the fuckers were just making a din along Garscube Road just now. Now they seem to be hanging about behind a Chinese supermarket, presumably as their forefathers did before battle with the Jacobites.

I know I moan about the OO but watching them does have a fascinating, Attenborough documentary type quality.

12 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Brain dead morons going to London for an event which is already dated, entirely devoid of culture, with terrible costumes and an absolute insult to music which appeals to the lowest of the low. Anyway enough about tonights Jane Macdonald gig how was the London Pride March?

FTFY

I walked to the Lochee United v East Fife game this afternoon wearing a suit. Got a wee shiver thinking about who the f**k wears a suit in July not going to a wedding. Then remembered I was in good old Lochee. No Orange shite tolerated in this neck of the woods...

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

I walked to the Lochee United v East Fife game this afternoon wearing a suit. Got a wee shiver thinking about who the f**k wears a suit in July not going to a wedding. Then remembered I was in good old Lochee. No Orange shite tolerated in this neck of the woods...

Just what in the f**k were you playing at?

This picture acts as a metaphor for Unionism in Scotland. Stupid people living in deprived areas saluting and defending the very establishment which has left them in said deprived area with nothing to show for it.

Pitiful.

FF3D5AD8-055B-404D-AE67-C6E68B1B41C6.png