Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Yip, we have 57 Orange Walks within the city. Can you believe this, No need for them to be having this many walks.

1 Should be more than enough.

I notice aswell they have started calling it an "orangefest"

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Yip, we have 57 Orange Walks within the city. Can you believe this, No need for them to be having this many walks.

1 Should be more than enough.

I notice aswell they have started calling it an "orangefest"

yep Orangefest was thought up a few years ago by those fun loving types in the Orange Order, basically they realised that the 12th of July had a rather poor image (riots, protests, killing children etc...)so they called it Orangefest in an attempt to sell it to tourists and "neutrals". Oh and also those nice people at the DOE who hand out large grants to cultural festivals, utter shite of course, basically the same old pish with a few bouncy castles for the kids at the end of it.

yep Orangefest was thought up a few years ago by those fun loving types in the Orange Order, basically they realised that the 12th of July had a rather poor image (riots, protests, killing children etc...)so they called it Orangefest in an attempt to sell it to tourists and "neutrals". Oh and also those nice people at the DOE who hand out large grants to cultural festivals, utter shite of course, basically the same old pish with a few bouncy castles for the kids at the end of it.

I quite like the cynicism of indoctrinating children into something by bribing them with bouncy castles. That's the type of evil thinking that gets you places. Just a short hop from that to "blow up this police station and you'll be rewarded with your hole".

There's bouncy castles????

Fuckin YASSSSS!

edit: Bouncy Bouncy Castles, surely?

Edited by KnightswoodBear

There's bouncy castles????

Fuckin YASSSSS!

edit: Bouncy Bouncy Castles, surely?

Bouncy castles of course being indicators of anti-Catholic behaviour, as their inflatable "fun" is really just an exercise commemorating stamping on the Pope's head.

I believe "space hoppers" are the same.

Bouncy castles of course being indicators of anti-Catholic behaviour, as their inflatable "fun" is really just an exercise commemorating stamping on the Pope's head.

I believe "space hoppers" are the same.

"Pape" hoppers, thankyou very much.