The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Guest honestrae95

You would think he might use a slightly less obvious username and not post as moronicaly and incoherent.

Although he may be on to something with this hoopy=magee theory, his angry responses and vehement denials to Georgie's claims are a bit of a giveaway.

His 93GG account dm's me to announce his return. Don't think the moron realised that Mods can see everything...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His 93GG account dm's me to announce his return. Don't think the moron realised that Mods can see everything...

What an arse he is

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by clackmannan celtic fan. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by clackmannan celtic fan. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by hoopy1967. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by hoopy1967. View it anyway?

Pleasing. Is there a way to block ignore posters by club? Since Lordofthewing and Beyemystic stopped posting, there is not a single Celtic fan who contributes anything to the site. Get them punted and start banning their shite aliases.

If you want to talk about Magee and his many aliases go to Aliaswatch. Stop spamming this thread

It's in honour of Magee, I thought you'd like that.

Your constant tear filled denials are a bit of a giveaway though.

Being riled by a simpleton like Georgie is pretty woeful as well.

Im actually quite disappointed in myself that I fell for his bait

I've yet to determine how old said poster is, could yet be somebody still in school.

Judging by the 'quality' of his posts, id have to agree with you DN. His offerings are bizarre

Pleasing. Is there a way to block ignore posters by club? Since Lordofthewing and Beyemystic stopped posting, there is not a single Celtic fan who contributes anything to the site. Get them punted and start banning their shite aliases.

I thought Lord of the Wing was still around?

On the subject of departed Celtic fans, whatever happened to Glasnost, unabashed throbber that he was?

Philpy

GordieBoy80

Zen Archer

honestrae95

Jagfox.

That's roughly it. All thick as f**k, and just talk complete shite all of the time. GordieBoy's constant status updates are the most embarrassing thing on the forum.

Still, at least you're not bothered. Being a Uni graduate isn't bad for being thick as f**k.

Quite pleased that I've only had 2 mentions so far. Mind you, the 2 that have mentioned me would probably breeze into my top 5, if I could be arsed voting.

Anyway, I'm the 33rd most influential poster in P&B history. Up yours, motherfrumpers!!

PS, not getting the hate for Jagfox. I like the lad.

Isaiah Osbourne - contributes f**k all to the forum. I find a lot of his posts embarrassing.

God of War - Obsessed about Forever Hibs, which is bordering on unhealthy. Also contributes nothing.

DomDom - Seems really aggressive and posts in the Wrestling forum.

Jagfox - Annoys the f**k out of me and he supports plastic whistle.

Confidemus - Constantly starting boring FREDS.

You mean "THREADS"

You're Welcome!

Guest honestrae95

This.

My list is:

Lexi Collecter (and the Livi trolls, they're difficult to separate having had about 300 different accounts between them)
Leeds-Rover/Willie Gray ate my Hamster (weird stalker c**t)
zorro de gris (reading his posts rapes the eyes)
British Patriot/As We Rise Again (bigot)

Belfast Tim (bigot)

Archived