The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

HIYA GEORGIE (CelticRebel), HIYA PAL!

You would think he might use a slightly less obvious username and not post as moronicaly and incoherent.

Although he may be on to something with this hoopy=magee theory, his angry responses and vehement denials to Georgie's claims are a bit of a giveaway.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would think he might use a slightly less obvious username and not post as moronicaly and incoherent.

Although he may be on to something with this hoopy=magee theory, his angry responses and vehement denials to Georgie's claims are a bit of a giveaway.

I'm not Magee

Not enough people browse the 3rd Division forum for them to make the list, but some of the Annan posters who insist on poastin oot eh wurds the same wiy iz they talk in Banjo-land are the least tolerable on the site.

Actually, I think Truthhurts did similar, but more often. That, in addition to his tedious trolling, may book him a place on my list.

Hard not to agree with this :lol: Although, to be fair, I've met a few of the Annan posters and they're all decent people outwith P&B so I'd feel bad about including them.

Not enough people browse the 3rd Division forum for them to make the list, but some of the Annan posters who insist on poastin oot eh wurds the same wiy iz they talk in Banjo-land are the least tolerable on the site.

Actually, I think Truthhurts did similar, but more often. That, in addition to his tedious trolling, may book him a place on my list.

He did, and usually seemed to ramble on about nobody being interested in Queens or something.

I'm letting Hoopy off ATM as he played a survivor game, something that aliases and trolls never normally do.

Thank you

Seems like Georgie and Hoopy\Magee have obliged.

British Patriot should be next

I'm just arguing my point. Georgie's the one that had the breakdown

no your not your trying to cover your arse magee because youv been found out

I still dont understand how Im magee.

Archived