The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isaiah Osbourne - contributes f**k all to the forum. I find a lot of his posts embarrassing.

God of War - Obsessed about Forever Hibs, which is bordering on unhealthy. Also contributes nothing.

DomDom - Seems really aggressive and posts in the Wrestling forum.

Jagfox - Annoys the f**k out of me and he supports plastic whistle.

Confidemus - Constantly starting boring FREDS.

That is terrible!

Not enough people browse the 3rd Division forum for them to make the list, but some of the Annan posters who insist on poastin oot eh wurds the same wiy iz they talk in Banjo-land are the least tolerable on the site.

Actually, I think Truthhurts did similar, but more often. That, in addition to his tedious trolling, may book him a place on my list.

Sadly, they are a lost generation. Growing up supporting a team outwith the senior game somehow manages to stunt brain development. It really is one of the major mysteries surrounding human nature and deserves to be rigorously studied.

I have hope for the next generation of Annan fans, however.

That is terrible!

Not as bad as the time he pissed himself at a party then took a picture of it then posted it on the Internet :whistle

Gordieboy80, for his constant status updates.

Lexi Collector, for his cringeworthy patter and his avatar

Jag Fox, who used to go about red dotting all my posts even though he wouldn't post in the threads.

Addie, because he's just Addie. An extremely shite poster IMO.

Zen Archer, bit of a cock.

Anne the Queen's park fan, he was really obsessed with Rangers and our fans last season.

Hellbhoy, obsessed with Rangers to a extreme degree.

Johnnyc Who also posts in the BRALT thread for the same reasons as Hellbhoy.

Norris aka WKR, obsessed by Rangers and has made thousands of posts about us.

Wunfellaff, same reason as the previous three.

Linkin fighter or whatever he's called, for being a window licker.

I have a few more but I cant think of them at the moment.

Philpy

GordieBoy80

Zen Archer

honestrae95

Jagfox.

That's roughly it. All thick as f**k, and just talk complete shite all of the time. GordieBoy's constant status updates are the most embarrassing thing on the forum.

I may be thick, but at least I've not tried to ram-raid a bus whilst eating a lukewarm steak bake.

Sure thing Magee84

^ ^ ^ ^ This chap here should be on the worst posters list also. He's on par with Celtic rable as being on of the thickest.

AberdeenBud will be added to my list also. Every time I post in the football forums or make a status update he always one of the first to reply to me.

^ ^ ^ ^ This chap here should be on the worst posters list also, He's on par with Celtic rable as being on of the thickest.

AberdeenBud will be added to my list also. Every time I post in the football forums or make a status update he always one of the first to reply to me.

Hi AWRA

Archived