The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

it would be best done with screeny's as well because some of the shitebags on here would try to backtrack furiously otherwise

Lovely carnage to behold. Id imagine that a whole lot of accounts will have been 'hacked' if screenies were put up to name and shame

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My stance on revealing votes is as follows...

I'm gonna keep my votes secret out of respect for Tryfield, The Phoenix, Granny Danger, Wunfellaff and Waffenthinmint.

Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings tbh.

Link please cunto :)

Still waiting vt, this is like the pm from needle collector, never gonna appear.

Vt = Livingstons finest. Lol.

I never have :) that's why vt has disappeared...

I 'disappeared' to Largs for the evening, not that this got in the way of yet another Merrydown-fuelled meltdown from yourself.

As it happens, I'm not going to bother finding a quote that you lived in a bin. It's a well established fact from the Homeless thread, and no doubt explains your current psychotic activity on this site. It's actually worth questioning whether Div has a responsibility to remove socially marginal figures of fun like yourself, before you go the way of another weirdo poster on here and commit suicide.

And about being a "big deal" , does anyone actually want that? If I'm ever considered a big deal ( I won't be) then I'd probably reconsider my life.

It's so cute to see you fantasising about a role you'll never have the credibility, wit or relevance to attain.

My picks were

1. Linkinfighter - I tried to go for someone who brings absolutely zero to the site or to any discussion, but who still manages to be noticeable as an annoying abrasive dick who uses all of the stock buzzwords.
2. StandFree03 - This thread provides a good illustration of why. He's an angry man who suffers from severe delusions of grandeur, and when the season is ongoing he is often found all over Celtic match threads, approximately 24 hours a day. A bit like Linkinfighter, has never written anything which is funny, interesting or intelligent, despite making thousands of posts.
3. Paulo Sergio - The one smiley replies, the delusions of grandeur, the use of bigger boys' patter which he didn't really understand, the self aggrandisement, the lad had it all.
4. Captain Sensible - Seemed quite popular in the 'Influential Posters' list, but he is essentially a spambot as far as I can tell.
5. Waffenthinmint - There are maybe better candidates, but he writes immensely long-winded replies, and when you know a little about the subject you often find a lot of it is pish. He also had a very unhealthy obsession with VikingTon's movements for a while, and changed his username to 'Virginton' when quoting him.

My picks were

1. Linkinfighter - I tried to go for someone who brings absolutely zero to the site or to any discussion, but who still manages to be noticeable as an annoying abrasive dick who uses all of the stock buzzwords.

2. StandFree03 - This thread provides a good illustration of why. He's an angry man who suffers from severe delusions of grandeur, and when the season is ongoing he is often found all over Celtic match threads, approximately 24 hours a day. A bit like Linkinfighter, has never written anything which is funny, interesting or intelligent, despite making thousands of posts. He'll probably respond to this, pretending he isn't raging.

3. Paulo Sergio - The one smiley replies, the delusions of grandeur, the use of bigger boys' patter which he didn't really understand, the self aggrandisement, the lad had it all.

4. Captain Sensible - Seemed quite popular in the 'Influential Posters' list, but he is essentially a spambot as far as I can tell.

5. Waffenthinmint - There are maybe better candidates, but he writes immensely long-winded replies, and when you know a little about the subject you often find a lot of it is pish. He also had a very unhealthy obsession with VikingTon's movements for a while, and changed his username to 'Virginton' when quoting him.

Damn.

Missed the cut. Maybe next year.

I've PM'd matty to send me all the votes via email, and I'll get this done tonight, as the vibe that he canny be arsed doing it is pretty strong.

Aye, he does seem to have bitten off more than he can chew! :lol:

Time for someone else to step up.

LinkinFighter is a true asset to this forum and should in no way, shape or form be in the same list as irrelevant posters such as WaffinThinMint.

I've PM'd matty to send me all the votes via email, and I'll get this done tonight, as the vibe that he canny be arsed doing it is pretty strong.

Said he wasn't feeling too well. Maybe shouldn't have had that green eccy.

LinkinFighter is a true asset to this forum and should in no way, shape or form be in the same list as irrelevant posters such as WaffinThinMint.

Other than writing '#dece' and pathologically red-dotting Magee I can't really see what he brings to the forum.

As for JamboMikey, I can probably think of at least 5 Hearts posters who have been worse than him, although the vast majority aren't around anymore. He just suffers from a pathological hatred of Celtic and a refusal to accept that Glasgow>Edinburgh, but he's not a bad wee soul really.

Archived